Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We got another one!

Post We got another one!

Where to begin, where to begin...
    Never did like Introduction Forums. To me, it's merely an obstacle that requires effort to get around.
    Yes. I am lazy.

Hi there! Name's Xero! I'm a... Decently friendly guy, I guess. It really depends on my mood. I don't really like to make enemies, so let's all be pals. We can dance around some roses! <3
    Now, when I looked at the 'Cheat Sheet' for Greetings, it seemed to have made things nice and simple; so I guess I'll start off with basics.

I'm currently a UK College student in ICT Practice and am hoping to become a computer programmer in multiple languages (HTML, CSS, C, C++, PHP, Java, etc).
    I got into programming after playing around with the scripting that the IRC program, mIRC, provides. It's quite similar to C++ in my eyes.
    I'm technical minded, as I've spent practically my entire childhood around a games console or a computer. I'm always itching to learn more if possible.
    Besides computers, I'm also an amateur pianist, playing some basic things. I can't read music sheets for the life of me, and as such, I play by ear. I've had no official lessons, I'm just looking at tutorials online.

Some of you may have seen me hanging around the ADISC IRC Chatroom. I got there without registering by using my mIRC... Guess that kind of makes me an invader. Sorry. ^^;
    I had been meaning to create an account for awhile now, I just never got around to it.

Now, as for interests in diapers... To be frank, I can't really describe it very well.
    I have no desire to wear in real life, and I have no medical problems that require me to do. I have no interest in even trying it, and so I won't.
    Really, I just prefer to roleplay, so I'm not sure what that makes me. I'm not a *B/DL, am I? I dunno.
    I do like some pictures (As long as they aren't extremely excessive with their content), and I LOVE the ones that just make people look cute. <3
    I don't have sexual attraction to them, by the way. Just wanted to point that out, before I got questions about it. >>;
    I can't really say anything more; As I said, I'm not really sure how to describe it.

I don't do a lot in my daily life to be honest. My interests can really vary, but it's mostly based on gaming. I love to hang around my friends as much as possible; They're great to have a laugh with, don't mind walking up to some fields with them and just relaxing or anything. Why, just the other week I went up to a big old monument with them. Fun times. :P
    On a different plate, I like to do some home exercises and eat healthily. I'm not vegetarian (Although one of my roleplay characters is), but I probably would be if I didn't love the taste of chicken. ^o^

I don't know what I'd like to obtain out of this site. I guess I'll just look around and see what happens.
    I don't mind a little bit of everything, since I'm still "Exploring who I am." So I'm sorry if I may confuse you a little bit.

I guess that's all I can write. If you guys think I'm missing anything, let me know and I'll see what I can tell ya.
    Look forward to meeting ya!

Oh and, I'm not very confident when it comes to forums, so my posts aren't likely to be too high. :/
    But I'm always up for a chat in the IRC.

Hi Xero,

For someone who describes himself as lazy when it comes to introductions you sure did do a good job of writing yours! It's always good to see new members taking the time to use the cheat sheet provided

Anyway, welcome to the forums - it's great to see yet another UKer join our ranks.

Some of your introduction went right over my head - I can just about use basic html to format text but otherwise all talk of programming and coding is just a blur of letters and symbols to me!

But yay for hanging out in fields! I'm from Wales and that is one of the only things to do where I live sometimes - I too like visiting things like old monuments or abandoned houses etc with friends and just hanging out there with them too

I like good food too, and I'm 99% vegetarian (I have a friend who does a lot of fishing, and I eat the fish he catches, but nothing else) - I don't know if you like cooking from recipes (as a general rule i don't) but if you are looking for good vegetarian food that doesn't feel like it's missing something I really recommend Yotam Ottolenghi's latest cookbook, Plenty. I went through it bookmarking all the dishes I wanted to try, and when i got to the end realised I'd bookmarked pretty much every page! It is yummy

As for role-playing, once you become a established contributor here then you will gain access to the role-play forum which you make enjoy - as you can imagine it is mostly AB/DL orientated and some of the RPers need a bit of encouragement to move away from just posting 'Sally pooped her diaper and needs a change,' but I have seen some quite interesting role-play going on in the forum as well

Anyway, welcome to ADISC and I look forward to seeing you around the forums

Thanks for the welcome.
    Not much of a cooking guy, actually; I can't stand hotter temperatures. I'm used to colder environments.
    I have relatives in Wales, I think my Older brother is doing University there too.

I'll probably never role-play in the general role-playing forums even IF I gain access to them. As I said, I'm not very confident with forum posting. :P
    But I may check out others' if I obtain permission to view said forum.

Again, thank you for the welcome, babyjess. ^^

*whistles* Wow, you put a LOT of detail there ^^, anyways welcome to the forums Xero!

Cool a computer programmer, nice career choice/goal. I been trying to learn some coding myself, but right now I'm working on my 3d Animation/modeling and art skills.

Wow best intro i have seen out of all the forums i have been on.A programer, how good are you i have been tring to program but not working out to well.

hey! what's up?

If any of you touch Xero I will eat you. XERO IS MAH BITCH! In the good way.