Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: writing a letter to my "daddy" as his littlegirl

love

Default writing a letter to my "daddy" as his littlegirl

my boyfriend has been feeling really down lately because he feels like he 'doesn't deserve me'. well, that's a lie! and i'm setting out to cheer him up and set him straight, both as me and littleme.

i know it will make him really happy if i'm more explicit about him being my 'daddy' because he loves that. he loves to baby me, do ageplay, etc, and i love it, too! i'm just sort of shy about it. so, the goal of this is to break through the embarrassment and just go for it! so, i need your help and opinions on what i have so far, please! i'll do the same for you, and give you any advice you may want in return, honest.

here goes!

dear -----,

I don't know if you know this or not, but you're the best everything ever!!!! i mean, firstly you're the best boyfriend in the whole wide world and these have been the best two slightlyinterrupted but otherwise great years, ever, and i love you more than AIR! i mean, you're perfect, physically, you're beautiful, i love your curly jewfro and the way it parts on the side sometimes, and the way it matches your eyes, because THEY'RE BOTH SO DARK BROWN THEY EVEN LOOK BLACK, I MEAN, WHAT IS THAT??!?! i love your eyebrows cause they look like caterpillars and your eyelashes cause they lock together while you're sleeping and sometimes i wanna tie em together but that'd be mean. i love the way your cheeks touch your eyes when you smile really big, and i love your jawline and your adams apple, and i like to snuggle my face in the part between your neck and shoulder and kiss it, and i love your ARMS YOUR ARMS YOUR ARMS and your keratosis pilaris bumps on the back of them and how hard they are, and your manwrists that are SO WIDE HOW DOES THAT ANATOMICALLY WORK, and your fingers with your weird wide knuckles, and i love your collarbones and your chest, and your belly and your happytrail and (im taking out the dirty part about the goods for this forum), and your CUTE LITTLE BUTT!!! and i hate your feet!!

you're so perfect and you're so nice to me. who else would stay with a girl whose family barely lets him see her, calls him horrible names, and whose eating disorder is out of control? YOU, MISTER, that's who! you help me all the time, and you even met with my parents! and then another time ALONE! you're so brave and im so proud of you, and i love to show you off and im so glad you're mine. i really do show you to everyone, and brag about how funny you are, honest. it's pathetic. everyone's so jealous. you're perfect. you always do absolutely everything right and i don't even have to tell you, you let me call you in the middle of the night when i have nightmares, and you risked everything to help me when i needed to get out of the house. you risked JAILLL nicholas! that's very very VERY nice of you!

you're also the best daddy ever you take care of me when i'm very very sick and send people over when you can't be there. you tell me what to do to get better and you don't get mad if the fever makes me delusional and you have to spell out every step of drinking the water or taking the pills or changing my clothes, and you even tell me over and over and over that the things the sickness makes me hallucinate aren't real. you never get frustrated or mad at me for it, either, you just talk really nice and tell me you love me, and you even listened to me sleep for hours and talked to me so i wouldn't have nightmares and you're CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY, mister, for doing that, and i love you SO. MUCH.

whenever you trigger me or say something mean about my eating disorder by accident, you never ever ever do that thing again cause you remember that made me upset, and you help me eat and distract me so i don't purge, and you never get mad, you just love me a lot, and you're concerned, and i understand, i really do, it's just hard sometimes, because you mean more to me than i mean to me. someone compared it to you having cancer and refusing treatment because you thought it wouldn't do any good. that would kill me. i love you more than anything, and i do understand.

you're also the best daddy ever just in general, cause you're awful nice and you treat me extraextraspecial and itmakes me feel very good! i mean you even got me a bink THAT'S ONLY ONE OF THE MOST SPECIAL THINGS EVER! and cause you love me still, even though i have nighttime problems sometimes. well lots of times. but not all the time. but it made me feel a lot better when you told me you'd just change me and go back to sleep cause i was worried, and also cause i'd like you changing me verymuchactually

now, i want to put in more about the bottles and the diapers, and the snuggling and cuddling, and wetting on his lap, etc, but im a little to embarrassed to actually write it out, but i don't know why. help to get started? :/

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

*deepbreath* here goes! i cant wait til we can cuddle in person again, it always seems like it's been so long, and when i get a little older and we can live together we can snuggle all we want, except i'll probably still have night problems sometimes, and you said thats okay and i hope it's okay :/ cause i wanna sleep next to you every night for the rest of my life, and snuggle under your arm and kiss you goodnight everrryyyy singggleee day, and ill tell you bedtime stories cause when you tell me them, they're kinda bad, daddy, no offense, and ill probably still get sick a lot cause i get sick all the time, dont i and you said i get really really little when im sick and that i love you and call you daddy and need you, but i love you and need you all the tiiiiiiiiiiiiime and if i get sick will you please stay home with me cause i don't wanna be all alone, i dont like being alone i get scared, like now, im home alone, and it's nighttime.

and IGUESSS if daddy reallly likes it when i wet on his lap, i will, but JUST FOR YOU, okay? nobody else. you're special.

i want you here so we can snuggle, but you're camping with your friends, and i miss you

anyway. i love you more than anything. and don't ever feel like a perv, or a weirdo, because i love my daddy like you love your baby and and i like being yours as much as you love being mine

Wow I only read half of the first paragraph. I found it reallyy good but personal hell love it. My tummy feels funny now

love

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Wow I only read half of the first paragraph. I found it reallyy good but personal hell love it. My tummy feels funny now
    thank you would you please read the little bit under 'post added' and tell me if i'm beating around the bush with all the diaper and babying stuff? im trying not to, but i think i might have.

Quote Originally Posted by love View Post
    thank you would you please read the little bit under 'post added' and tell me if i'm beating around the bush with all the diaper and babying stuff? im trying not to, but i think i might have.
    I must say you are an adorable little girl. I liked what I read makes me miss my own baby girl she gets really little when sick also. Anyway like I said he will love it I know I would if my baby did the same.

love

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    I must say you are an adorable little girl. I liked what I read makes me miss my own baby girl she gets really little when sick also. Anyway like I said he will love it I know I would if my baby did the same.
    thank you it means a lot coming from someone with a little girl of their own

Quote Originally Posted by love View Post
    thank you it means a lot coming from someone with a little girl of their own
    No problem!

love

quite fetishy, but none sexual. i broke the barriers of my embarrassment :\

Very nice. I did expect it to be more "little" if it's coming from his "little girl" (just exactly how many toddlers know what keratosis pilaris is, much less could spell it?). It's obvious you love him. If it were me writing it, I might make it in two parts: one being fully grown up (or as much as you can make it, anyway) that talks about the things I love as an adult, and then make a "little" part that talks about the things I love as a "little".

love

Quote Originally Posted by Cush View Post
    Very nice. I did expect it to be more "little" if it's coming from his "little girl" (just exactly how many toddlers know what keratosis pilaris is, much less could spell it?). It's obvious you love him. If it were me writing it, I might make it in two parts: one being fully grown up (or as much as you can make it, anyway) that talks about the things I love as an adult, and then make a "little" part that talks about the things I love as a "little".
    I too originally wanted to do it this way, but then decided it seemed too much like I had split personalities. Great, and logical, suggestion, though! (wow the commas in that sentence seemed superfluous) thanks for your reply!