Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very Special Clothes' Training Pants

Default Very Special Clothes' Training Pants

Hey folks!

Thinking of nabbing some of the trainers from VSC.

I'm looking for some specific information. First, opinions about the quality. I intend to wear them as "regular underwear" on some days when I'm attending lecture. I won't wet them, but I like the feel of trainers, and I'd like them to hold up over time.

Second, I did do a search, but I did not seem to see what "boy prints" actually looked like on VSC's page. There is a page of fabrics, but nothing specifically "boy". Any hints there?

I'm also interested in the trainers and girlie undies, if anyone has an opinion about them.

I've been looking at them for a while, but have yet to pull the trigger.

VSC- AB Training Pants

I might just bite and order them next weekend or something. Then I can report back. They look super cute and comfy on the site, anyway.

I just got a pair from Babykins that r cool. I had like 1 pair of their double flannel pull-on pants but they r too thin. So I got another, the pull on cotton diaper and it is like 4 or 5 layers thick and is real soft and comfy and babyish. Their vinyl plastic pants fit good over them too and i just LOVE wearing them.

I also like the KINS stuff. I have two of their cloth diapers (Velcro/Medium). They're fun to wear around, not too bulky, and they last forever, it seems. +1 for KINS, for sure.

Ive used KINS in the past and have no complaints. Great product and well made. That said, the ones on VSC look very interesting. If anyone orders some please post a report for us

Quote Originally Posted by Oranges View Post
    I might just bite and order them next weekend or something. Then I can report back. They look super cute and comfy on the site, anyway.
    I was thinking of order some as well, so if you order them, I will be most interested in your opinion.

+ another 1 for Kins! I wear their pull up all in one cloth nappies quite a bit, and they're excellent.

Re the boys prints, I found the same, if you mean at the bottom of that page where there is a picture of the snap-on in blue, there is no picture of anything else... so I am in the dark like you, will have to watch this thread to see if any more news comes in on them.