Thread: hi

Thumbs up hi

im juggalo50273 i am new here and idk wat i am when it comes to the AB/DL world i am a 16year old boy
    and strait and hope to post alot

Hi Juggalo, welcome to the forums

Good to know you hope to post a lot - we are always looking for new regular posters on here to help keep the community alive and thriving

Anyway, the introductions forum is a really great place to let us get to know a bit about you and give you a headstart when it comes to making friends, so I wonder if you would care to share a little more about yourself? What kind of hobbies and interests do you have in your real life? Do you play a sport or instrument? What kind of movies and music do you like? Do you enjoy gaming, and if so what consoles and games do you like?

There are so many members on here you're sure to find someone with similar interests to at least some of your own

Look forward to hearing a bit more about you

welcome and hope you are going to have a nice time here.

Welcome to adisc. May I just suggest you go into a little more depth with your post, like maybe what your interested in, kind of people you like to talk to, hobbies, favourite sport.. Etc. You don't have to, but it gives people a better understanding of who you are.

From your name I'm going to assume you're a fellow ninja ;3 Welcome to Adisc!
    It's a good thing you plan on contributing a lot! That's really cool to hear.