Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more people!!!| on adisc.

Default more people!!!| on adisc.

I have been noticing more and MOAR posts done by newbies lately with little posts and some 0 threads.
    is this bad??
    Yes, because were getting more public and open, and that means there will need more money to run the place, if not a new admim.

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    I have been noticing more and MOAR posts done by newbies lately with little posts and some 0 threads.
    is this bad??
    Yes, because were getting more public and open, and that means there will need more money to run the place, if not a new admim.

...What?

Cool

is this bad??
    Ummm.......what are you worry about?

the fact that we might be on tv report....
    other than that, its just a statement

Cool

Ummmm......Okay

Can you just repeat everything that you've said on this thread in a way that makes sense and is legible, please? I'm having a hard time understanding you...And could you show sources of this alleged TV report?

There are lots of newbies who are here now?
    Lots of newbies with only 1 or 0 posts?
    We are more open so we are going to be on TV?
    We need a new admin?

Did I understand correctly?

Am I asking too many questions?

until deeker, abyclub, dpf, or one of the hundreds of diaper site/communites out there get a 5 minute news report about them i doubt we're in any trouble.

Exclamation

is this bad??
    Forums and communities grow; this is the nature of [successful] things.

Also, if we must choose between forums that are wide (tons of topics) but flat (each topic has one or two replies only), and forums that are narrow and deep (few topics with many replies), I would submit that the latter would have more communicative and collaborative content.

So I don't really see either of these items as an issue, and I fail to see how either of these items will bring about the outcome(s) you mention.

I highly doubt this site will be on any sort of TV report. As far as it growing in popularity, being a "newbie" myself, I enjoy being here because it seems like a much more sincere community then other "diaper sites", and it is the most full featured as well.