Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: You people are rediculous!!!!! This is in regaurds to my last post about the "Mommy Psychotherapist" on craigslist

  1. #1

    Default You people are rediculous!!!!! This is in regaurds to my last post about the "Mommy Psychotherapist" on craigslist

    Let me start by saying this........TO all of you who thinks this is a fetish its NOT! Wether you like to wear diapers, or you need to be babied its not sexual. The Web makes people turn to odd "fetishes" like masturbating in diapers, or having sex while wearing them. I would like to mention that I went to the therapist that has a nursery in Cocoa FL., and she really did help me figure it all out. When I was young my mother brought me from the daycare, and put a diaper on me when I was younger. (forcefully) We both explored this when the therapist "re-inacted" putting a diaper on me. It brought back repressed memories, of past incidents. I am sorry to say people but.......this is not some kind of thing to be fooled around with, or "claimed" one specific label. ABDL is a worldly label slapped on by yours truly.......a psychologist. To quote a few people in the last thread who mentioned that ABDL cannot be cured, well its like saying depression cannot be cured. Or maybe people who are depressed dont whant to be "healed" like healing ABDLism or whatever you guys call yourselves. People wear diapers, because they are lacking something in their life. I was lacking a parental figure who loved me, and i was seeking a careing person out in a girlfriend. So to all those who never thought the therapist/mommy or whatever you call, then you thought wrong.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    Let me start by saying this........TO all of you who thinks this is a fetish its NOT! Wether you like to wear diapers, or you need to be babied its not sexual. The Web makes people turn to odd "fetishes" like masturbating in diapers, or having sex while wearing them. I would like to mention that I went to the therapist that has a nursery in Cocoa FL., and she really did help me figure it all out. When I was young my mother brought me from the daycare, and put a diaper on me when I was younger. (forcefully) We both explored this when the therapist "re-inacted" putting a diaper on me. It brought back repressed memories, of past incidents. I am sorry to say people but.......this is not some kind of thing to be fooled around with, or "claimed" one specific label. ABDL is a worldly label slapped on by yours truly.......a psychologist. To quote a few people in the last thread who mentioned that ABDL cannot be cured, well its like saying depression cannot be cured. Or maybe people who are depressed dont whant to be "healed" like healing ABDLism or whatever you guys call yourselves. People wear diapers, because they are lacking something in their life. I was lacking a parental figure who loved me, and i was seeking a careing person out in a girlfriend. So to all those who never thought the therapist/mommy or whatever you call, then you thought wrong.
    You're a psychologist? I doubt this very much.

    In any event, (a) I have no idea what you are going on about, and (b) if you came here with a post that started something like, "SWM lookn 4 hawt mawm 2 change messy diapees," then you would have likely been told that this is not a match-making site.

    You say that people wear diapers "because they are lacking something in their life." This is incorrect (we can prove this out with a few folks who immediately come to mind); people wear diapers for more fundamental reasons: because they like to do so, like the "side benefits", or because they are doing so for someone whom they love. This is pretty simple, and a correct explanation.

    As for the rest of it, you paint a picture where (a) your mom forces you into a diaper, and (b) a therapist forced you into a diaper. I'll leave this bit to the obvious torrent of folks who will swing on by.

    Actually, no.

    Earlier, you told us two things: (a) for those of you who want a therapist or psychologist to baby you, it ain't gonna happen, (b) a psychologist wants to keep their license [and therefore won't do this kind of thing].

    I suppose this means that you went to this age-regression mommy (the one calling herself a therapist) in between these two posts.

    Also, what on earth do you mean when you say,


    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    So to all those who never thought the therapist/mommy or whatever you call, then you thought wrong.
    Do you mean, "oops. I guess that I was wrong for saying that '[if you believe that] the therapist/mommy or whatever you [want to] call [it will put a diaper on you], then you thought wrong'."?

    PS: Why believe that "we people" are ridiculous? You are ridiculous! Nyah!
    Last edited by h3g3l; 23-Oct-2010 at 06:56.

  3. #3

    Default

    Cool story bro. I'll echo a bit...

    Anything can be a fetish, whether it be from feet, to hats. Therefore, diapers can also be a fetish, but it isnt with everyone. You are not the one to judge whether I, or anyone else, is lacking something in their life. Bluntly, go wai. You should show your professionalism while you're at it, I doubt you're a psychologist if you type/speak like that.

  4. #4

    Default

    You're either sadly misinformed, or a very well-informed troll. I can't tell.

  5. #5

    Default

    First of all, since interest in wearing diapers has been around long before the existence of the "Web", it's obviously *not* the web that turns people to diapers. Second, no true mental health professional is going to risk their license or a harassment suit by "re-enacting" diapering you, especially forcefully, and on top of that, so-called "repressed memories" have been shown to be pretty much entirely bunko.

    AB/DL is not a psychologist-applied label. If anything qualifies, it would be infantilism/diaper paraphilism, but even then, those are merely technical terms that accurately describe the behavior, not a diagnostic term. Since AB/DL is not a disease, it's not something that can be "cured" the way depression, for example, can. Clinical depression has been pretty conclusively shown to have a physiological component that responds to medication.

    However, although I'm not a mental health professional, it seems clear to me that whatever motivated you to join this site is something you still haven't managed to come to grips with yet, as it obviously still bothers you. Before you start castigating anyone on this site for their own personal interests, I think you need to spend some more time working on your issues. When you're ready to converse civilly about things, whichever side you eventually come down on, then maybe we'll be more willing to listen to what you have to say, because right now you're basically saying "you're all sick freaks who need psychological help!", which is not a productive, or accurate, statement.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Mesmerale

    Default

    Ooh, Hello semi-uber post.. How I've missed you..

    ~~~

    Disclaimers:
    1. In our community, the word "fetish" has always been used very loosely, and still is. The working definition of 'fetish' in the DSM-IV is "the use of inanimate objects,actions with living or non-human beings, actions taken, or parts of the human body as a stimulus to achieve sexual arousal and satisfaction." (reference url 1) Our community's definition of 'fetish' is much looser. While the DSM-IV's definition implies that a person will have difficulty achieving arousal through any other stimulus, our definition of 'fetish' is more akin to the word 'kink'. We use 'fetish' to mean "something that turns you on" or "something that you really enjoy a whole lot". So you really need to keep that in mind when you talk about us and the word 'fetish'.
    2. All of my Translations are complete estimates on my part. It's just how I interpreted what was said - I could be wrong, but I responded according to how I understood it.




    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    Let me start by saying this........TO all of you who thinks this is a fetish its NOT! Wether you like to wear diapers, or you need to be babied its not sexual.


    Quote Originally Posted by Translation
    Let me start by saying this: To all of you who think this [*BDLism] is a fetish, it's not. Whether you like to wear diapers, or you need to be babied, it's not sexual.
    Sorry, dude. I'm gonna have to dispute this one right off the bat. To some extent, diapers totally turn me on. Certainly not fully, but they definitely have the capability to make me all 'hot and sweaty'. And that isn't just me; diapers turn a lot of other people on, and I'm sure that they'll tell you so when they see this thread.



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    The Web makes people turn to odd "fetishes" like masturbating in diapers, or having sex while wearing them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Translation
    The Internet forces people to develop odd "fetishes" like masturbating in diapers or having sex while wearing them, when they shouldn't develop the "fetishes" at all.
    Um... The "Web" is a collection of information. It can't "make" any person do anything. People learn from that information, and they react/change accordingly based on their own beliefs and interpretations of the information they find. Furthermore, it's highly unlikely that any such information would "make" people turn to any fetish. The information located online doesn't change one's initial sexuality in any way. At most, the information can give a person the proper (or close to the proper) name for whatever fetish or kink they have.



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    I would like to mention that I went to the therapist that has a nursery in Cocoa FL., and she really did help me figure it all out. When I was young my mother brought me from the daycare, and put a diaper on me when I was younger. (forcefully) We both explored this when the therapist "re-inacted" putting a diaper on me. It brought back repressed memories, of past incidents.


    Quote Originally Posted by Translation
    I would like to mention that I went to the "Mommy-Therapist" in Cocoa, FL., and she really did help me figure it all out. When I was young, my mother would bring me home from daycare and forcibly put a diaper on me. We explored this trauma when the therapist reenacted the situation by putting a diaper on me. The reenactment surfaced repressed memories of past incidents.
    Um... That's great for you, mate, and I'm glad you feel better about your ma abusing you as a kid, but that really doesn't prove the point that I think you're trying to make at all. Assuming that you aren't sexually attracted to diapers (based off of your first sentence), the fact that you aren't sexually attracted to them doesn't mean in any way that nobody is sexually attracted to them. You do not represent the entirety of the *BDL community, sorry to say. There are different flavors for different people in every aspect of life, and that includes this one; something that isn't sexual for you is sexual for a different person. And on top of that, not everyone who considers him or herself a *BDL was abused as a child. Some were, some weren't, some have no clue. The reason for people becoming *BDLs varies drastically from person to person - sometimes childhood abuse has absolutely nothing to do with it.



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    I am sorry to say people but.......this is not some kind of thing to be fooled around with, or "claimed" one specific label. ABDL is a worldly label slapped on by yours truly.......a psychologist.


    Quote Originally Posted by Translation
    I am sorry to say people, but this is not some kind of thing to be fooled around with or given one specific label. ABDL is a wordly label slapped on by yours truly - a psychologist.
    Oh boy... Alright, dude. To start, I very much doubt that the phrase "Adult Baby / Diaper Lover" was coined by a Psychologist. As a Psychologist, you should know the phrase "Paraphilic Infantilism" which is the fancier way of saying "*BDL". If I had to guess, I'd say the psychs made up that term. On top of that, Infantilism is lumped into the "Sexual Masochism" part of the "Paraphilias and Sexual Disorders" part of the DSM-IV. I mean, dude, it's got "Sexual" in the bloody name, sorry.

    And for part two: "*BDL" isn't exactly a "wordly" label amongst those who use it ("those" being us. You know, the actual people, not the psychs). There are many different labels for many different things. The term "*BDL" is meant to be a mostly 'all encompassing' term - to be used as a quick summary. When you look at the full thing, you see that the definition is, as I said earlier "Adult Baby / Diaper Lover". The slash between them indicates two separate things.

    There's "Adult Baby" - most commonly associated with the (usually) nonsexual enjoyment of being treated like a young child, or using babyish items such as pacifiers, bottles, etc. - Then there's "Diaper Lover" - most commonly associated with the sexual enjoyment of wearing or using diapers. It's very possible to be one, or the other, or both, or neither. We as a community don't just lump everything under a sexual category as you seem to think we do, just to let ya know.



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    To quote a few people in the last thread who mentioned that ABDL cannot be cured, well its like saying depression cannot be cured. Or maybe people who are depressed dont whant to be "healed" like healing ABDLism or whatever you guys call yourselves. People wear diapers, because they are lacking something in their life. I was lacking a parental figure who loved me, and i was seeking a careing person out in a girlfriend. So to all those who never thought the therapist/mommy or whatever you call, then you thought wrong.


    Quote Originally Posted by Translation
    To those few people in the last thread who stated that *BDLism cannot be cured, I say that it's the equivalent of saying that Depression cannot be cured, or it's like saying that depressed people don't want to be "healed" when you talk about "healing" *BDLism. I say that people wear diapers because they are lacking something in their lives. For example: I was lacking a parental figure who loved me, and I was seeking a caring person through a girlfriend. So, to all those who never thought the therapist/mommy - you know what, I don't think I'll finish my train of thought here, just know that you thought wrong.
    Alright.. As far as we know, *BDLism can't be cured. We all know about a million people who have a tried, and we all know about a million and one people who've come back after a few weeks, or months, or even years. Furthermore, as the psychologist that you claim to be, I'm rather surprised that you would say that Depression can simply be "cured". To my understanding, most mental disorders, Depression being one of them, are never truly "cured" in the sense of complete elimination. Sure, the depression may go away for awhile as your life gets better, or perhaps a person learns how to cope with the way they feel, and they get better at managing and expressing their thoughts and emotions, but the mental disorder that is Depression isn't just gone. That person will always have the wiring in their head that could lead them to get depressed again, if they slip up, or if something particularly tragic happens in his/her life.

    As for your reasoning about people wearing diapers, you're wrong because you imply that it's your way for everybody. Once again, you go back to the reason for you're wearing diapers being that you were lacking a loving parent (Being that yours abused you), and you wanted a caring girlfriend (by wearing diapers...?). Ignoring the fact that your reasoning only makes half a grain of sense, assuming that this is the reason for everybody is just stupid. As I said before, many people who enjoy wearing diapers (sexually or nonsexually), or people who enjoy other babyish things without diapers, were never abused as a child and had perfectly loving parents and familes, making your global claim false right from the start. Honestly, your entire argument is your story, and (regardless of whether it's a true story or not) you can't base everyone off of yourself - it just doesn't work like that.

    And another thing: Are you implying that because of your visit to the therapist, and discovering your "lack in life", you no longer enjoy wearing diapers or any other sort of *BDL thing? If this is the case: What the bloody hell are you still doing here, hm?

    Reference URLs

    (1) Abnormal Sexual Psychology/Definition - Wikibooks, collection of open-content textbooks


    ~~~~~~

    Bah, I'm done editing - good enough.
    Last edited by Mesmerale; 23-Oct-2010 at 07:53. Reason: Okay fine one more edit. >.>

  8. #8

    Default

    There's a lot I could say here, but at risk of wasting more than 3 minutes feeding a potential troll, I'll just address this one point:



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    The Web makes people turn to odd "fetishes" like masturbating in diapers, or having sex while wearing them.
    -AB/DLs have been around longer than the internet.
    -AB/DLs find sites like this because they have the fetish in the first place and are looking for related material. People don't search random odd porn on the internet with the goal of picking up odd fetishes to turn towards.

  9. #9

    Default

    I find that browsing through /d/ (part of the unmentionable imageboard) makes me pick up new fetishes. And I enjoy finding them~~ d:

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    Let me start by saying this........TO all of you who thinks this is a fetish its NOT!
    It may not be for everyone but for the majorty it is.



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    Wether you like to wear diapers, or you need to be babied its not sexual.
    Again for most of us it is.



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    The Web makes people turn to odd "fetishes" like masturbating in diapers, or having sex while wearing them.
    Given that almost all AB/DLs knew about this side of them before they found sites like this clearly renders the argument invalid. Also AB/DLs have been around since before the internet. I've been on sites like this for about 4 years and haven't ever masturbated or had sex in a diaper.



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    ABDL is a worldly label slapped on by yours truly.......a psychologist.
    You will never find the term AB/DL in any psychological research, it will be referred to as paraphilic infantilism. Also it seems unlikely as very few psychologists have ever come across us before or ever will.



    Quote Originally Posted by hospitalmelodies View Post
    People wear diapers, because they are lacking something in their life.
    Probably the only thing you have said that is remotely true but again it isn't exclusive to everyone, for some people it is purely sexual.

Similar Threads

  1. A few interactions with the "normal" people (with cliff notes)
    By johnmarshall in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-Aug-2010, 10:02
  2. "Obama" now substituting "hey" "yo" "sup"??
    By mm3 in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2008, 05:29

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.