Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make myself VERY self conscious

Default How to make myself VERY self conscious

Hi, I want to be able to make myself really self conscious even to the point that my nappy is obvious!

Tips please. I also need to be able to hide (ie coose sly/obvious very quickly)

tips?

Thanks

mmmkay well i feel like i a breaking the dictum of dont feed the trolls but..

Bulky / crinkly nappy and tight jeans/tracksuits etc...

but also wanting to be able to hide i am presuming you mean hide the fact you are wearing,a slightly oxymoronic request lol, but i cant really give you an answer other than baggy jeans/tracksuits and a larger top you will have to find a degree on that line

You could of course go without jeans for the ultimate in self conscious :P

tight pants, over the diaper, with a pair of those snap away, chris pontious style pants to hide if needed.

squonk

I actually can't read the question! Does he want people to notice the diaper, or tips on how it can be be hidden?

If I understand this correctly, OP wants to be able to make themselves feel extremely self-conscious about their diaper, but be able to change their appearance immediately if things get to be too much to handle. IOW, he wants to be able to walk right up to the edge of the cliff, and have his toes hanging off, so as to feel the rush, but if he can't take it, he wants to make the cliff edge disappear.

Peachy

Go in just your diaper and wear a flashing neon sign pointing at your crotch?!

You realize that, on this forum, we try to follow an integrative approach to wearing diapers, i.e. using them without drawing attention to them. We're certainly not in the business of shoving our diapers into other people's faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Go in just your diaper and wear a flashing neon sign pointing at your crotch?!
    In fairness going outside without trousers on kind of negates the need for a neon sign.

squonk

In that case I agree with Peachy, not wishing to sound reproachful but the behaviour quoted wouldn't do much for understanding and tolerance towards diaper-users/wearers, which is part of the reason I joined this community, because I could see the board had a caring attitude and a positive approach.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    This post was brought to you by the colour green and the letter "S"
    Yes, I think someone also grew up with Sesame Street!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    In fairness going outside without trousers on kind of negates the need for a neon sign.
    But the neon sign will keep people looking, instead of looking away! >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    We're certainly not in the business of shoving our diapers into other people's faces.
    Which could be very smelly indeed