Thread: On a whim

Default On a whim

So I was just driving by the store and it hit me " I'm wearing to work today" so I stopped picked up the new printed depends for men. I'm now wearing one and I'm off to work. I'll let you know what happens. Oh and has this ever happened to anyone else? I haven't worn in a year and a half and it came out of the blue.

Haha, yes it has. The most recent time was when I realized I was slacking on my laundry and had no more clean panties...only one thing to do there, eh? My friends know I'm IC at times, so this doesn't phase them.

Quote Originally Posted by llama View Post
    ... so I stopped picked up the new printed depends for men.
    I just found the printed version online... not very exciting, are they.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyRaimuneko View Post
    My friends know I'm IC at times, so this doesn't phase them.
    If llama doesn't mind me hijacking his thread, may I ask what "IC" means?

IC = incontinent

And the word for making someone upset or knocking them out of their comfort zone is "faze", not "phase"

I've done the same thing too, and it's hit me in the oddest situations: on the way to work, on the way home, in the middle of a road trip, while playing video games. And all the preceeding times have been after a LOOONG while of not wearing diapers nor even wanting to wear.

Yea not extremely ecitining but, hey less noticable. Mainly did it they were the cheapest $6 and came in a 6 pack. Easy to cause it's not a huge case and I have always found it hard to got through a whole pack. Trying to be cautious, the wife doesn't know.
    The diapers are cloth so no crinkle just russle which didn't matter cause I work in a machine where you wear ear plugs. Like all diapers gotta take it slow no major fludding. Well I started a little stream and couldn't stop it. So it finally leaked at about my lunch break. Of course someone noticed! Thankfully it's been raining most of the week and I go out to smoke and just blamed it on the wet bench. Thank god. On my lunch went to my truck to change, then I realized I didn't have wipes... Yay... So I could smell but do think any one else did. Also of course this is the one night my wife stayed up to see me... Damn. I didn't come in with a diaper on but, I told her I didn't take a shower this morning and need one bad, cause I did. Kinda a stressful day but, it wasn't. Even buying the diapers this time wasn't that bad still a bit nerve recking. Though when I bought then a really pretty girl rang me up, and I swear she was flirting with me. Or maybe I'm crazy.
    It felt so good to be back in diapers even if it was only for 8 hours.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

Sorry for the horrible grammar and mispells, I'm on a iPod and can't scroll back up to reread and edit the post.
    Also I don't mind you asking what IC meant I didn't know either I had a guess but didn't know for sure.