Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

hi there i'm 20yo a ab i can be found in [no adult sites] nice to meet all. i'm from Singapore
    Last edited by Peachy; 08-Nov-2010 at 18:27. Reason: editing out adult sites

Hello and welcome to the forums

So, aside from being an AB what else can you tell us about yourself? Do yo have any interesting hobbies or interests? Maybe a real passion for a particular sport, film genre or music style? Outside of your AB-life what kind of stuff do you enjoy?

We really like every member to become a part of our community here, and to make good friends on the forum, so the more you share with us the better really!

Look forward to hearing from you again

Hi kiddyboy from down under! Welcome to ADISC hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi my room mate was from Singapore

i like cycling and is actually my hobby love adventures and explore. i'm a daring person. For film/movie love fatasy adventure marvel and some comedy, i love japanese anime and cartoon too. Music i like pop rock and rap. Anyway i found my own dad in uk . Someday i will live with him.

This is a bit late, but welcome! What is your favorite movie? Or favorite song? Whichever you feel like answering first.

Hi there kiddyboy, welcome to ADISC.

What sort of cycling do you do? Mountain biking, road cycling, in a velodrome?

Welcome, kiddyboy! You said that you liked anime, what kind of anime do you like?