Thread: My New Favorite Paci - The Natursutten Rounded Tip

Cool My New Favorite Paci - The Natursutten Rounded Tip

The Nuk 5 used to be my absolute favorite pacifier, but I bought one of these:

I absolutely LOVE it. However, I became ADDICTED to it when I modified it. See, the air doesn't escape the bulb, so from the back, I made a small hole, and inserted a centimeter-long tiny plastic tube to hold the hole open. Now the bulb collapses like other pacifers do, and it's much more comfortable in the mouth. Plus, the bulb is much bigger than any other pacifiers that I've ever found. It's also cute as a button in your mouth, much cuter than other pacifiers I've had, and I currently own about 40 pacifiers. I would suggest everyone that loves pacifiers to go out and try one, and if you don't like it (but you probably will), I can show you how to modify it to where it would be even more enjoyable

Wow that was some link, I tell ya...

Either the site is completely broken, my internet connection had some sort of unheard of spasm, or I just got a virus from that bullshit page... Who knows. *shrug*

Oh dear!!! I did not have that intention! I am so sorry! NO ONE CLICK THE LINK - I will find a different link

Or you can just google "Natursutten Rounded" on google images I'm so very sorry!

I followed your suggestion and bought one of these. I've had it for a few days now, and have to say that I am really pleasantly surprised. I liked the look of it from the picture and thought I'd give it a go, but loving the NUK5 as much as I do, I thought it would be a hard act to follow. But the "Natursutten Rounded" has surpassed my expectations. Although I'd like it if it was maybe a little bit bigger like the NUK5, I find it really soothing, and somehow a bit more babyish. I also really like the mouthgaurd which is made of the same material as the nipple, making it softer and smoother than normal mouthgaurds. So, anyway, thanks very much for the recommendation!