Thread: An apology...

Default An apology...

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so to the Mods out there, please feel free to move it if necessary.

I'd like to apologise to anyone I may have upset or offended, particuarly over the last 72 hours.

I have not been myself by any stretch of the imagination recently, my mental health is sliding downhill pretty quickly, a friend of mine came over at 3am yesterday morning because he was concerned that I was suicidal.

I'm not, well not right now anyway. And this isn't a cry for sympathy, and i'm not expecting any.

Please excuse me if I bite your head off in the forthcoming days, it isn't intentional.

I'm pursuing medical help for this, but as part of the great British NHS waiting game, i'm having to, well, wait.

Once again, I apologise.

I think you're in good company, Markfox. I've been going through a tough 2 1/2 years. My wife is diabetic, and both of her feet have collapsed, a condition called Charcot foot, in which all the bones break. She has a wound on one of them that won't heal. She also needs a kidney transplant, but can't get that until the foot heals, but the foot probably won't ever heal. Thus, the only solution would be amputation so that she can get a kidney...what I call "Sophia's Choice".

I get the feeling from others on this site that at least half deal with depression for various reasons, and have felt suicidal at one time or another. I tell others about this site as a support site, as I wouldn't tell them what it really is lol. Anyway, I think we are here for each other, and I would hope that we are pretty forgiving, as we are people who need forgiveness. Good luck to you, and I hope things improve.

I don't see any need for you to apologize for anything, your going thru a rough spot and you have the right to be upset, I hope you get your life strightened out soon.

If there ia anyway I can help please ask.....B

I eventually will have to see a psychologist because I have alot of unexpressed emotions, but just to let you know if you need anyone to talk to, even if it's through private messaging were all here for you, even when your standing in the rain alone, were here for you.

Well, it's good that you notice it yourself.

Good luck in getting back to your normal self.