Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am new here and joined because...

squonk

Default I am new here and joined because...

...I could see that it was a place that seemed to accept everyone and there isn't that much support in the way of forums on incontinence issues.

I have Asperger's Syndrome (a type of autism). I am also incontinent (urinary) so use diapers. I am very musical and have my own website where you can download/upload/listen to music, do the same with pictures, play games and use forums just like any other board.

I like reading and learning about others and hope that I will be accepted here.

Glad you joined. Get to know the community, post, and enjoy yourself!

So do you think of yourself as an dl? What are some of your favorite things to do whilst diapered?

Welcome! I'm Scritcher, or Syd.
    I have had many friends with ASD over the years, and I feel like I understand the disability (somewhat) well. Maybe we can be friends, too!

Your site sounds awesome - Can you post a link to it, please?

Hi and welcome to the site!

Sorry we don't have too much in the way of incontinence support (but there is some), as you can see the vast majority are here because of ABDL thing, but that's all irrelevant when it comes to us as people. I'm very sure you will be accepted here, this is a place where you can be open with your problems and life, related to diapers or not, and not be judged. We are very happy to have you.

Once again welcome to ADISC, I do hope you enjoy your time here!

squonk

babyloki

"What are some of your favorite things to do whilst diapered?"

Well as it is just part of my everyday life, I just do everyday things, diapers don't affect the way I think or how I feel exactly and best of all, nobody really sees them.

Scritcher

"Your site sounds awesome - Can you post a link to it, please?"

Sure Scritcher... Home - Splendid Isolation

oblivionxi1

"I'm very sure you will be accepted here, this is a place where you can be open with your problems and life, related to diapers or not, and not be judged. We are very happy to have you."

That is nice to know. Because we are all different. I never judge people. Whereas I didn't have the choice when younger of the wearing of diapers, I was interested to know about this AB side and what people find fun, to me it is a fun harmless pastime and I think that a lot of people would ridicule it. That is probably because they are scared of something they don't understand?

Hi, there are plenty of other aspies here too or auties. Have you ever tried out the autism forums?

Welcome Squonk, you are right, this site is open to all. Even though there isn't much in the way of incontinence support, there is an incontinence forum on here and those of us that are incontinent to try to help each other and we also get lots of help from those that aren't incontinent. This is a place to grow, learn, and play. Enjoy your time here.

squonk

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Hi, there are plenty of other aspies here too or auties. Have you ever tried out the autism forums?
    All of them!

I know of one very good Aspie forum, it's why I built my own website to start my own community up, locally at first, because where I live (which is quite a big town) there is very little activity or support for autistic people.

Aspergic
    Aspie Central
    The Psych Forums
    Wrongplanet
    Aspies For freedom
    On the Spectrum
    The Drival
    Intensity Squared
    Autism Forums
    Spectrumville
    Autism Speaks
    and even the Delphi ones?

Just being a smart ass here, I doubt you heard of the new autism forums that were created this year. So which one is the best one you think?

squonk

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Aspergic
    Aspie Central
    The Psych Forums
    Wrongplanet
    Aspies For freedom
    On the Spectrum
    The Drival
    Intensity Squared
    Autism Forums
    Spectrumville
    Autism Speaks
    and even the Delphi ones?

Just being a smart ass here, I doubt you heard of the new autism forums that were created this year. So which one is the best one you think?
    I am at wrongplanet.

I have heard of the Delphi forums but couldn't find them on Google. WrongPlanet is probably the best and Asperger's and ASD UK Online the slowest and the most boring. I haven't heard of any of the others. Of course if mine takes off, then I want mine to be the best! But what I am doing is making it into a local community and not listing it in the search engines. My intention isn't to make it like any others. I want it to be different (which it's format certainly is) and more local to help people where I live.

Thank you, Calico, for taking the time to list those sites.