Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi, my name is Mark. Im 5'6, 165lbs, brown eyes, brown hair, and i have an athletic body. Im here to make some friends that have the same interest as i do and maybe meet a girl thats on here as well. If you have any questions for me just ask, i dont bite.

Hello there Im Noodle
    and welcome to ADISC
    were all DLS and TBs AND ABS and Furries
    are accepted as normal people of society
    I hope that you have a good time here
    From your Musical Friend Noodle
    If you ever want to chat or need help contact me ^v^

Just FYI, this isn't a dating/match up site. If you really want to post an intro, post things you do outside of ADISC maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Marky1984 View Post
    Hi, my name is Mark. Im 5'6, 165lbs, brown eyes, brown hair, and i have an athletic body. Im here to make some friends that have the same interest as i do and maybe meet a girl thats on here as well. If you have any questions for me just ask, i dont bite.
    Welcome to ADISC!

Seeing that you mentioned you are athletic, do have a favorite sport or sports? What are some of your other hobbies and interests? Do you have a favorite movie or type of music? Getting to know your interests and hobbies is essential to making friends here!

Site Note: While some people have met their significant other here, ADISC is a support community not a dating site. It's a bad idea to make posts or send messages looking for girlfriends/mommies/etc. especially since there are minors on the site!

I like to run, play baseball, tennis, football, and i love to bowl. I like mostly rock music and i like to draw and write short stories about video games i hopefully get to make, i have ideas for games that i would like to be presented in the future.