Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Default Suicide

Well i have been noticing a lot of topics about this and i was wondering does anyone think this is a common thing among dl,tb and ab or is this just a fact of life that a lot of people think about it a few times?

I don't think so. I think it's their personal lives colliding with this life that may set off sparks.
    It's bumming me out though.

Mesmerale

Alright, here we go.

Coping Mechanism + Stressors = Total Stress.

if(Total Stress > some-value + ability to deal with obstacles in life) then Depression.

If (Depression > some-value + ability to deal with depression + mental stuff) then Suicidal tendencies.

If suicidal tendencies > some-value + other stufff + blah blah blah then suicide attempt.

~~~

Nothing to do with us, or gays, or druggies, or whatever you wanna fill in the blank for. It's all about the stress we feel as a result of those things, and how we manage to deal with it.

JDdl

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans View Post
    Well i have been noticing a lot of topics about this and i was wondering does anyone think this is a common thing among dl,tb and ab or is this just a fact of life that a lot of people think about it a few times?
    i was wondering the same thing

It follows H3g3l's Law:

The number of threads like this is directly proportional to the number of active users, and inversely related to the mean age of the forum, to a floor extending to pre-pubescent age.

I don't think its a common thing for AB/DL/TB. However, it seems to be common enough that everyone thinks about suicide if they attempt it or not be it in the past, present or future. Suicide isn't limited to just AB/TB/DL and there's really no good reason why AB/TB/DL's should be thinking about suicide just because they like something as little or stupid as diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I don't think its a common thing for AB/DL/TB. However, it seems to be common enough that everyone thinks about suicide if they attempt it or not be it in the past, present or future. Suicide isn't limited to just AB/TB/DL and there's really no good reason why AB/TB/DL's should be thinking about suicide just because they like something as little or stupid as diapers.
    Well i know that but I just see more topics on here about it then any other forum i have been on.

i forget who said this but generally...
    suicide... a long term solution to a short term problem

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Alright, here we go.

Coping Mechanism + Stressors = Total Stress.

if(Total Stress > some-value + ability to deal with obstacles in life) then Depression.

If (Depression > some-value + ability to deal with depression + mental stuff) then Suicidal tendencies.

If suicidal tendencies > some-value + other stufff + blah blah blah then suicide attempt.

~~~

Nothing to do with us, or gays, or druggies, or whatever you wanna fill in the blank for. It's all about the stress we feel as a result of those things, and how we manage to deal with it.
    I think all of us deal with these things diferently, ive went through all of that and never even thunk of the word suicide. like who would do such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink View Post
    I think all of us deal with these things diferently, ive went through all of that and never even thunk of the word suicide. like who would do such a thing?
    then you didnt go thruogh all that.