Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men who want to be babies - Article (not just for guys despite the title)

Default Men who want to be babies - Article (not just for guys despite the title)

Sorry for not being online that much lately but I just ran into this awesome article and had just to share it with people.

Men who want to be babies (From Daily Echo)

Thanks kitty, that's a pretty decent article! It's very straight forward and non-judgemental.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisb View Post
    Thanks kitty, that's a pretty decent article! It's very straight forward and non-judgemental.
    Yes. I am IMing with my fiance, who is not home tonight , and I linked it to her as soon as I finished it.

Very good artical indeed. I enjoy seeing people write legidiment things about Ab/dl ism. It shows that maybe one of these days, it will be more likely to be accepted. It's a dream, but I would love for it to come true.

I'm agreeing with you all, thats why I posted it, cause I always like seeing the fair/ non biased or false point of view of us.

Nice to see something positive and fair about ABs in the media for once!

I read the article, started to smile because of all zee positivity, and then I saw the body hair on the next page. Then my eyes got hyper-realistic and started crying blood because, frankly, body hair SCARES ME. With the head being chopped off in the picture, I swear I was looking at some guy from the Sopranos.

All I have to say is that I loved the article, but I'm making sure that when I go pro and break into the AB community screaming "HAI GAIZ, I'M ADORABLE.", I will NOT do it in New York or Jersey.

In all seriousness, though, that article made me puke butterflies and rainbows. POSITIVITYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Wow! That's a pretty good article...I'm impressed that it took a neutral/fair viewpoint rather than a negative one.

A nice well written and objective article for a change ! Nice find MrKittyKat !