Thread: Ok I like this and I like that does that make me a babyfur?

Default Ok I like this and I like that does that make me a babyfur?

Ok I like to roll play as a babfur and I like babfur stores but dus that mack me a babfur. I love animals and I like to be outdoor's but the only time I like to pretand to be a animal is win I'm RPing so im asking you dus it min I'm a babfur

Alright, as i am not a babyfur i doubt i will hit the nail on the head but i will try. From reading other posts the maturity of babyfurs say that other people can't really tell you if your a babyfur you just sort have to experiment and tell on your own...:/ sorry i tried.

Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    Ok I like to roll play as a babfur and I like babfur stores but dus that mack me a babfur. I love animals and I like to be outdoor's but the only time I like to pretand to be a animal is win I'm RPing so im asking you dus it min I'm a babfur
    It might but I don't think the stories mean anything I like ab stories yet I think i'm a dl. I think if you rp a babyfur in rl yes but probably if you rp a babyfur online then probably no but i'm not sure

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by xxThatGuyxx View Post
    Alright, as i am not a babyfur i doubt i will hit the nail on the head but i will try. From reading other posts the maturity of babyfurs say that other people can't really tell you if your a babyfur you just sort have to experiment and tell on your own...:/ sorry i tried.
    Well I'm a littlefur and well as said above for xxThatGuyxx no one can really tell you. Either you fall into it or you don't. If you enjoy rp'ing as a babyfur then id say there's a part of u thathat is but wether you act on it or not is all up to you. Do you dress up at all? Or do you pretend you are an animal or part animal? There's those to consider. Rp'ing doesn't make you a babyfur unless you really get into it but once again its more or less a decision you have to make.

Well not that I was a big help but good look fining out if your a furbaby or not

no I just rp online in this site but I well pot moor thot in to it.
    thank you all for your help