Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peeing in bed!

Default Peeing in bed!

Ok, so I've been trying to pee while laying down in my bed for almost a month now. I know I wont wet the bed sleeping for a very long time, in fact I don't think I want to lose that much control, perhaps topic for another day. But, last night... I'm laying in bed listening to some classical music (helps me sleep) and I had the urge to pee. Since I had a diaper on, I tried. After a few minutes of trying and not concentrating on it... I peed my diaper while laying down... 3 times to account in different position while face down over 2 hour span. I had a very very stressful 2 weeks with very very little sleep each day. With midterms, projects, and power point presentations due... last night i was tired as all get out. I fall asleep by 4am from not being able to fall asleep and getting up every morning by 8am, leaving me with avg. of 4 - 5 hrs of sleep a day. With little lack of sleep and adding some stress.... helped me pee laying down. Also, kinda happened at that stage where you are sleeping yet your still awake... make sense?

It took me ages to learn how to wet myself while in bed and i did find that laying face down was the best way of doing it, along with a few pints of water before bed, and yes i also wake in that semi state and wee and then go back to sleep and then have that wet nappy dry beb feeling in the morning. I love it. I can sometimes wet while laying on my back but only if i am really really relaxed and usually reading a book to not think to hard about it.

Leonard

What kind of diapers are you guys wearing? Actually peeing is nothing the problem is making sure more pee gets in the diaper than on my sheets. I have to practically sit up to prevent leaks. Maybe back when I had on my make shifts, but real store bought ones? forget it.

I wear thick night time cloth nappies and plastic pants. They can hold lots and not leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    What kind of diapers are you guys wearing? Actually peeing is nothing the problem is making sure more pee gets in the diaper than on my sheets. I have to practically sit up to prevent leaks. Maybe back when I had on my make shifts, but real store bought ones? forget it.
    It doesn't matter that much too me if i get my bed a little wet. as long as i dont flood my bed im happy. though, my experience which still on the tip of the ice burgh... any diaper that is a pull up sucks for sleeping in.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    Peeing isn't my issue either (on purpose that is, not, not on purpose, if that makes sense) its all about keeping the contents inside the container (pee -> inside -> diaper)

it's all about getting used to unlocking your bladder in different circumstances. It's been my experience that once you get used to new situations the entire process gets easier. (first one's the hardest) In bed is probably the easiest in a lot of ways though... assuming you're a guy, point down, and make sure the leg cuffs are on tight and you should be fine to not leak. Apparently a lot of "diaper noobs" are trying for a tight waist fit and are getting their lower front tapes on tight around the waist instead of the legs, and that's just asking for a leak. Top tapes are for front, bottom tapes are for leg cuffs.

If you're worried about ruining your mattress, get a trash bag and cut open the bottom and one side, and use that to line between your mattress and your sheet. If you're worried about the sheet though you may have to put the plastic on top, and that's not nearly as comfortable. (I still sweat a lot more though when I have plastic under my sheet) I found it a lot easier to go when I was more confident that a leak wasn't going to be a disaster.

Peeing in bed got a lot easier when I got a waterproof bed pad so I could just relax without worrying about leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    it's all about getting used to unlocking your bladder in different circumstances. It's been my experience that once you get used to new situations the entire process gets easier. (first one's the hardest) In bed is probably the easiest in a lot of ways though...
    Do you have any suggestitions about getting to this point for somebody that is new to wetting there diapers

Quote Originally Posted by garfiode View Post
    Do you have any suggestitions about getting to this point for somebody that is new to wetting there diapers
    I've been wearing for over a month. Off and on... hardly 24/7. I had very little sleep and stressed from midterms. finally, last night i drank water after each time i wet the diaper. I would lay down and start push on getting it out while laying face down. after sometime... you will have to pee at some point and you will learn to relax and urinate. I also watched tv to help take my mind off the current situation and that seemed to help. today... i took a nap and i peed while laying down and it wasnt as hard as my first time or last night! PRACTICE! Also heard eating watermelon is a natural diuretic and almost always helps peeing laying down.

what was weird for me was... after waking up after my nap.... i stood up out of bed and automatically went for 3 sec no effort... i wonder whats thats from.