Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Dream

Default Diaper Dream

Took a nap today and had a dream that Jennifer Anniston was changing my diaper.... yea... wish I didn't wake up.

Anyone else have a celebrity dream with a diaper or just a diaper dream

I've had quite a few diaper dreams lately, which is really out of the norm for me. Several involved my getting caught. Or would those be classified "nightmares"?

Quote Originally Posted by Aston View Post
    Took a nap today and had a dream that Jennifer Anniston was changing my diaper.... yea... wish I didn't wake up.

Anyone else have a celebrity dream with a diaper or just a diaper dream
    Thats freaking awesome dude, id love it if she changed my diapers
    Ive had many diaper dreams but always woke up before someone had the chance to change me...

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I've had quite a few diaper dreams lately, which is really out of the norm for me. Several involved my getting caught. Or would those be classified "nightmares"?
    I would consider them nightmares. :P

I'v had them before, now it's always me being diapered or using some other baby item and making a big deal about hiding it then nobody caring. I had a dream I was walking through a train station with my mom and my paci kept appearing back in my mouth after trying to hide it, nobody even glanced... You know when you have a dream, and it sticks with you all day, sometimes it's so utterly disturbing and others it's just like a really powerful feeling? It was like that...

I have only been caught in a dream twice (I dream often). Each time it was really unexpected, and I really had to wait a long time for an outcome once the damage was done. And then, I never get to see the outcome, it was like my mind was making me wait for the hell of making me wait! Irritating...

squonk

Can't say I can ever remember dreaming of being changed.

hehe I used to try to dream about diapers when I was little, I had one recurring dream of being in a daycare maybe? and I got to wear diapers.

Not with a celebrity or being changed, but I did have this one dream that inspired me so much that I'm writing a story on it. A childhood friend confessed that she was a DL, which was awesome. I wish it was reality, but a dreams a dream, right? Anyways, I've had several others and I have to say, they're awesome!

Usually when I dream and a diaper appearance is made in it, I usually just see it once, like if I looked down i would see my self in a diaper, but after that it would never be seen again in that same dream

but I have had some where I was wearing it for along time, and even wet them, but I would usually wake up during the best part.

I never have had a diaper dream but I never remember my dreams

I've had many involving getting caught... but no one giving a rat's ass or noticing that I was 1) without pants, let alone 2)wearing a diaper.