Thread: New Here

Post New Here

I have enjoyed wearing diapers occasionally as a diaper lover for as long as I can remember. I recently discovered that I may have OAB and have been having to actually wear diapers all of the time. Due to anxiety/panic disorder, I have started wetting the bed and having slight leaks during the day. I am having mixed feelings about this change. While it may seem like a blessing, I am finding that I am not enjoying having to wear them all day. Just cam here to see if there are any others that have experienced anything like this.

I haven't experienced this, but welcome! We have plenty of people here that are all willing to help you with anything you need to know, so you have a problem. either post or PM it. I'm sorry that I can't exactly be any help to the situation at hand, but what I can do is welcome you and wish you the best!

\\('-')// (Mr. Excited)

Quote Originally Posted by HelpPlz1996 View Post
    either post or PM it.
    He cant PM dude, only use visitor messages. Only Regulars, VIPs, And Mods can use PM's.

Awesome...this guy's every transsexual's dream and admin's nightmare: He turned from female to male just by opening a second account on the website.
    I've given him a time-out until his next life to figure out what gender he really is. It's not too hard to do really...a mirror and the absence of clothing usually does the trick