Thread: Just got myself some diapers!

Default Just got myself some diapers!

I finally got some diapers! I ordered some diapers on a site (which i will list below). Today was the day I could finally pick them up!

I went to pick up my diapers right after work(I had them delivered at a store in neutral packaging). On my way over there I got more and more nervous as well as excited. At the moment I entered the shop I thought I was ready to burst!

So I finally stepped up to the counter(after waiting in a line) and said that I wanted to pick up my package. I brought a backpack figuring I could put the package in there. The moment she put the box on the counter I realised that putting this package in my backpack was going to proof a bit of a problem.

I decided I would have to stop at a quiet place and place the diapers individualy into my backpack... So I cycled to a more quiet part where there were some trees. After putting my diapers in the backpack I cycled home.

Once I got home I stashed away my diapers in a chest where I store my Donald Duck comic books(from when I was younger). I don't think my parents ever look in there so they should be safe.

I'm now waiting to take one with me to my girlfriend. I told her about my AB/DL side two weeks ago. And we decided together that we wanted to try it out...

So we started by doing some basic stuff(wich I really liked). Right before I went to sleep in the weekend she read me a story and gave me a cuddly bear.
    I never slept so well. I finally discovered where the expression "sleeping like a baby" comes from.

So I haven't tested them out yet, but that time will arrive very soon I hope.

I bought 6 diapers, 3x Tena maxi medium and 3x Abri-from m4.
    I will make a thread after wearing a diaper telling how I enjoyed this experience. The site I used to order these diapers from is posted in another one of my articles. It's right here.
    "http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...g-diapers.html"

And now at the end of this article I would like to thank everyone who posted in my other thread here. "http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...xi-medium.html" You guys where very helpfull and without you I might have never taken this step towards my dream. Thank you....

Greetz,

Spinerip

Good for you! One suggestion: find a place other than that trunk to store your stash. As in, find a place that isn't specifically designed to store stuff. Your mother or sibling or whoever may decide tomorrow that they want to "clean out the house a little", and go through all the places where everyone has stuff stored that they never use or go into anymore to get rid of or put in the attic all the junk taking up room in drawers and chests everywhere. I'm pretty sure there are a couple of links here and there on this site for choosing good storage places that aren't as easily discoverable.

Something to keep in mind, if you're living with family, is that the places you would stash diapers are also the places that people would hide other, less legal contraband. If a family member gets suspicious, they could go through all those places too. There are whole websites dedicated to finding your kids' drugs. It might be instructive to go through some of those lists too, to get an idea of where *not* to put your diaper stash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cush View Post
    Good for you! One suggestion: find a place other than that trunk to store your stash. As in, find a place that isn't specifically designed to store stuff. Your mother or sibling or whoever may decide tomorrow that they want to "clean out the house a little", and go through all the places where everyone has stuff stored that they never use or go into anymore to get rid of or put in the attic all the junk taking up room in drawers and chests everywhere. I'm pretty sure there are a couple of links here and there on this site for choosing good storage places that aren't as easily discoverable.

Something to keep in mind, if you're living with family, is that the places you would stash diapers are also the places that people would hide other, less legal contraband. If a family member gets suspicious, they could go through all those places too. There are whole websites dedicated to finding your kids' drugs. It might be instructive to go through some of those lists too, to get an idea of where *not* to put your diaper stash.
    Not saying you are wrong! I have thought about this in the past few days... As I am 19 now my parents are never on my room anymore. Still you have got a good point right there.

I'm still looking for the ideal place to store them, Until then they are fine. They are on the bottom surrounded by piles(like 600 DD's) of comics.
    Once I have found a better spot I will stash them there. Plus I don't have to worry about any siblings, as my sister (21 now) already moved out!

Thanks for the constructive critisism!

Leonard

Unless your parents put away your laundry, drawers were always the ideal spot for me. Maybe not certain drawers. During the summer months, have a drawer for winter cloths, and vice versa. My brother would always come into my room and take out plain white ts, so if that is possible, avoid that.

Congrats on you buy dude, i just bought my first diapers a week ago. Im almost out already... Good thing my mom is having a garage sale! I can sell some stuff for money!!!!

sounds like you may be lucky enough to get changed by each other

squonk

Do you think you will order more? Six won't last long, I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    sounds like you may be lucky enough to get changed by each other
    Thats what we are going to do tonight I'm really looking forward to it... And I'm a little nervous, hehe. But I guess that's pretty normal for the first time.

squonk

Do you think you will order more? Six won't last long, I'm guessing.
    I think I will, but lets first see how it works before plunging right into the middle of all this. I hope I can reach like a month with these six. As we'd normally only get the chance during the weekends to do such things...