Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult fat diapered fur here. ^^;

Default Adult fat diapered fur here. ^^;

I'm kinda nervous. I mean hello everyone if this forum. I kinda exposed my fat furred self to diapers. I came to this forum to ask for help on two things really. One, I'm gong to be too nervous when buying diapers in stores... Granded I ever get the extra money for them. Two, I really want to become incontinent but it seems really hard. I know the risks but I want to do it. Sorry for the crappy intro. I did it using my ipod touch. Anyways. Hope to fit in and such. Maybe if I get on later, I'll link you to my fat diapered cat self. ^^

Welcome to the site,

I'm sure we can help you with being nervous about buying from stores, there are tons of topics on that very subject.

And about the becoming incontinent part, well... you don't want to.
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/4...continent.html <--- Linkage to why you don't want to...
    It's alright though, loads of people wish for the same thing so your not alone. They just need to see all sides of it, as the negatives far outweigh the positives. That is simply something you don't want to have to deal with for the rest of your life (plus it's a good few thousand bucks a year to keep a good supply of diapers).

Why don't you tell us more about yourself? Like interests and hobbies, favorite music/games/ect...

Again welcome to ADISC, hope you enjoy your time here.

Jeffy

Ooh! Fatfurs are sweet So awesomely squishy, cuddly and huggable!

And chubby is perfect for being diapered n.n babyfat never hurt nothin!

Erm... uh, got carried away there n.n Welcome! I'm Jeffy! It's good to meet you! Really hope you enjoy yourself here <3

Well Welcome to this nice community i hope you will find all the resources you need. if you have any questions just hit me up or any other members.

Thanks for all the responses. ^^ Don't worry, the incontinence thing will be later in my life when it's easier to obtain all these things.

Let's see... interests and hobbies, favorite music/games/ect...

Other than diapers, fat, and furs as interests... I like to write. Having wrote anything in ages though sadly. Writer's block I guess? Favorite music? I'd say anything that sounds good. No rap or anything R&B really. I rather listen to rock, metal, and such. Games. I'm a gamer that plays every console and such. ^^; and Etc? Um.. I'm not exactly sure on what else to say.. X3

Here's a picture a friend drew for me and here's another as well that a friend drew for me. ^^

Pampered Kitteh (Gift from VaughnTalzer) by Reikasuya -- Fur Affinity [dot] net This one has excessive fat but it's a diapered lovable cat.

Rei: Pampered and Curious by Reikasuya -- Fur Affinity [dot] net This one is more tame in the fatness but it's adorable none the less. :3

Hiya from another feline furry, welcome, I am sure you will fit right in here.
    *HUGS*

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    Hiya from another feline furry, welcome, I am sure you will fit right in here.
    *HUGS*
    That's IF there's any room left.

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    I'm sure we could make some.

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    You saying I'm really fat? :3 How sweet of you! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Reikasuya View Post
    You saying I'm really fat? :3 How sweet of you! ^^
    Thank you for getting the joke. ;]