Thread: Intro Post

Default Intro Post

Hiya i'm Garfiode. I've been going to a junior college college taking a few classes at time and working at a grocery store as a courtsty clerk. i Suffer from asperger syndrome.

What Drew me to this site was interest in age regression/and i sometimes wear.

My other interests are in computers, and video games. if i can ever get thur college i would love to do network security for a living.

I'm here for support and to grow and find out more about this side of myself since i've run away from it since back in highschool when i first noticed it.

Welcome to the site and nice introduction. We have a number of members who have Asperger's Syndrome, so you should feel comfortable with us. We are a diverse group and discuss a wide variety of topics. There's even a computer section so you should enjoy.

thanks and if anybody has any other questions they would like to know feel free to ask and if i'm comfertable ansewering i will.

Hi garfiode and welcome, a friend of mine was recently diagnosed with aspergers syndrome. There are lots of folk here who I am sure will soon become a friend of yours and give you support. Have a look around and have fun