Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

Hi, I'm DC. I am crrently going to college in Pueblo, Colorado. I'm a musician and am majoring in music. I love to play the guitar, but I also play the piano and sing. I also enjoy playing pool, cars, etc. I have been a DL since I was in high school. The feelings started when I started bedwetting at 16 after a head injury. I had a couple friends who wore diapers when I was growing up and always had some curiosity about them, but no desire for them until I had come to terms with having to wear them for bedwetting. My bedwetting eventually came to a halt, but I started wetting on purpose because I didn't want to give up my diapers. I was a major DL by 18 and haven't looked back since. I'm hoping to make some new friends here.

Hi there and welcome to ADISC, Its nice to see a musician here the piano is cool. I understand all about D/L, I am a bed wetter too. There are lots and lots of guys and galls here just like you. Have a look around and have fun