Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Expensive! Very Expensive

Angry Expensive! Very Expensive

I think this thread has been done before, but has been inactive for near a year, so i'll do a new one

I just put 20 in to my bank so i could order some diapers, specifically i wanted to get some bambinos- I didnt wanna waste my money just in case i didn't like them, so i went for the sample pack- $7.50, not bad i thought, i went to make an account, put all my details in and the such.

The shipping is $75!! D: Okay, i am not paying that much, especially for a sample pack!. I have no clue when it comes to adult diapers, could anyone suggest some that are similar to bambinos for absorbancy please?

Butterfly Mage

Yeah... A shipping charge that is significantly higher than the product's price is always a non-starter with me.

My thoughts exactly, unless i suddenly get a lot of money anytime soon, it looks like i won't be trying bambinos until i move to canada >.<

Perhaps you could try the Cuddlz nappies? They're essentially a Bambino Bianco for the UK and European market.

: Items 1 to 3 of 3 items shown in the category 'Bambino Diapers'

They are UK based - also have some ABU you can order from them too! Not the cheapest, but definitely cheaper than shipping from US!

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Perhaps you could try the Cuddlz nappies? They're essentially a Bambino Bianco for the UK and European market.
    I am actually looking at the site now and its actually tempting to get some

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ukdl1989 View Post
    : Items 1 to 3 of 3 items shown in the category 'Bambino Diapers'

They are UK based - also have some ABU you can order from them too! Not the cheapest, but definitely cheaper than shipping from US!
    Awesome, thanks, its not that expensive either ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kyatto View Post
    Awesome, thanks, its not that expensive either ^^
    No problem!

From my experience, the Bambino Classico/Bianco and Cuddlz White are pretty much identical, so whichever is cheapest to ship is best - also, Cuddlz have great email support, and have actually sent out a sample for free to me once when I was questioning sizes!

As for Cuddlz printed, I'm not sure if they've changed anything other than adding prints... once the reviews come out we'll know for definite!

Now I just need to figure out how to get Teddy Bambino for cheap... not easy in the UK!

No problem!

From my experience, the Bambino Classico/Bianco and Cuddlz White are pretty much identical, so whichever is cheapest to ship is best - also, Cuddlz have great email support, and have actually sent out a sample for free to me once when I was questioning sizes!

As for Cuddlz printed, I'm not sure if they've changed anything other than adding prints... once the reviews come out we'll know for definite!

Now I just need to figure out how to get Teddy Bambino for cheap... not easy in the UK!
    Yea, i wanna try the teddy's as well, i just ordered a bambinos sample pack from the site you linked ^^

From my experience, the Bambino Classico/Bianco and Cuddlz White are pretty much identical
    There's no "pretty much" about it; they are identical. I proved it five months ago: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...-bambinos.html

I've heard that the printed Cuddlz are marginally thinner, but possibly contain more SAP, so may well still absorb about the same amount as the old ones. The difference isn't significant, at any rate.

One option would be to open an account with Borderlinx or similar. That'll give you a US postal address to which you can ship packages, and then they'll forward them on to your home address on demand. Their international shipping is occasionally cheaper than ordering directly from US retailers (definitely with Bambino and their insane US$75/order charge!), although you will have to pay import tax & VAT on anything that gets shipped into the EU (I paid $7.39 total tax on $7 worth of Bambinos - i.e. a trial pack of two). Research it thoroughly before you decide to go down that route, anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Mage View Post
    Yeah... A shipping charge that is significantly higher than the product's price is always a non-starter with me.
    If only this was facebook and there was a like button......well *like* . To the thread starter. Just go with the cuddlez things.