Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting a 360! :D

Default Getting a 360! :D

Well, tomorrow I will be getting an xbox 360 and I just wanted to know what games I should get for it? :33

Fallout 3
    GTA IV
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Red Dead Redemption (I don't have it yet)

Those are just my choices, it really depends on what type of gamer you are.

It depends. What kind of game are you looking for?

If you are disgusted with violent video games, then I can't very well recommend Fallour 3 to you.......

If you like RPG's and like playing them on consoles, then Dragon Age: Origins (or Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion but I played it on my computer)

If you like creative FPS's in a neat environment: Bioshock (also played this on my computer)

If you like FPS's and haven't played it already and want to on a console: The Orange Box (Half life 2 and PORTAL!!!)

If you like tamer but still neat RPG's: Fable II (Fable III comes out soon as well)

If you like creative/neat survival horror games sans gore (but still with shooting): Alan Wake

If you like "Kill it dead! GAH! DIE!" horror games with gore: Dead Space

If you like open world sandbox games: Red Dead Redemption

If you like fast-paced beat 'em up action games and don't care too much about story: Bayonetta

If you like Batman: Batman Arkham Asylum

A small list, but I really enjoyed these games. It really depends on your style of play and what you like.

well if you love the Halo series Reach definetly
    but other than that i recomend all the games recommended above
    Ever need a friend to chat on live contact Noods ^v^

I'm really up for any game that isn't sports. xD I'm leaning towards more FPS and survival horror.

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Just realized how fat that made me sound! LOL. xD I mean that I don't like sports video games.

i would say things like gtaiv - thats a fun game
    red dead redemption
    split/second or blur

I'm hearing alot about GTAIV even though it's got a little age. But, it's only 20 dollars at Gamestop. I've already beaten Bioshock and I might get the second one.