Thread: Hello!

banjoboy95

Smile Hello!

Hey my name is Banjoboy95!

I live in north GA, enjoy animating in traditional animation and playing piano and banjo! I have been a DL since I was 12 and im kind of a TB. I also love to hear peoples stories of getting caught or almost getting caught...and will help if I can.

I am also a "reputation dummy" which means im popular but I can track down illegal downloads,druggies,gangs,ect. Its a fun job and I can be used to get into others Z drive, get proxys, and get cheat engines inside of USB's legally. But I dont over use it I use it correctly unlike alot others.

I also have to type in text or with bad spelling cause im constanly watched since months ago I was caught... Every once and awhile my butt is patted and my room is checked...so I cant go hunting and costanly have to hide anything that might hint im a tb/dl.

So I guess introduce your self and...ya!

your friend, banjoboy95

Hey man, glad you made your introduction. Welcome to the forum btw.

banjoboy95

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Hey man, glad you made your introduction. Welcome to the forum btw.

thanks !

'Ello. I shall challenge you into finding what handles I use and emails and such. Good luck./

banjoboy95

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    'Ello. I shall challenge you into finding what handles I use and emails and such. Good luck./
    a bicycle handle and luv handel...DUH! X3

thank you!
    Last edited by Trevor; 19-Oct-2010 at 01:35. Reason: merging posts