Thread: Local Halloween party... Need some advice

Default Local Halloween party... Need some advice

I'm an active member of my local BDSM Munch group. I have been going to the munches for a few months now, and i know that there is maybe one other little in the group. She may not be an AB, and i don't know how far she and her Daddy take it.
    This month they are having a Halloween party and i get to dress up, something i haven't had an "excuse" to do in years. So, i was thinking about dressing up as Alice for the party, in the pinafore type dress with the stockings and kinda play up on my AB-ness without being too "in-your-face".

But do I have to? Is there something else i can wear? I know everyone else is gonna be wearing fetish clothes... why can't I?

Please help...

maffew

Not sure what you want, you could probably dress in a diaper and a tshirt, if it's a BDSM Halloween party, I doubt anyone will be offended, if they are their hypocrites.

Or you could dress in Footed Pajamas. and carry a teddy and a pacifier with you....

Ask yourself that...why CAN'T you wear fetish clothes? If it's a BDSM club, I really don't see what the big deal is. Get yourself a pretty baby dress, new paci, new booties and comfy diapers and go enjoy yourself! 'tis exactly what I did ^_^

angelabauer

Quote Originally Posted by stardustangel42 View Post
    I'm an active member of my local BDSM Munch group. I have been going to the munches for a few months now, and i know that there is maybe one other little in the group. She may not be an AB, and i don't know how far she and her Daddy take it.
    This month they are having a Halloween party and i get to dress up, something i haven't had an "excuse" to do in years. So, i was thinking about dressing up as Alice for the party, in the pinafore type dress with the stockings and kinda play up on my AB-ness without being too "in-your-face".

But do I have to? Is there something else i can wear? I know everyone else is gonna be wearing fetish clothes... why can't I?

Please help...
    Stardust Angel,

It well could be your experience this year is different from mine ages ago. My experience is that a smaller percentage of the active BDSM community is open to diapers than you would find in the general population. When I was younger, before I turned to AB to cope with my incontinence, within minutes of popular Hollywood gal way into Adult Spanking discovering I had wet trying to avoid wearing a diaper, I was teased for a year. The teasing was so bad I avoided BDSM parties and concentrated on AB parties, which in Hollywood circa 1991 were a monthly event.

My suggestion would be to invite the other gal and her Top somewhere. If she has called him her "Daddy" to you directly that is a good indication they are more into AB than standard BDSM. Your risk could be she does not want to share her man. Or, they might be searching for another adorable big baby gal.

I've noticed that a lot of munches actually specifically point out that they don't like urine play in their munches, and diapers does come into that. It's something that people aren't that accepting of, even in the wider bdsm community so watch yourself. If you like going to these meetings then find out the rules first. It would be awful to turn up just to be turned away.

You can wear other fettish stuff though...

*has happy memories back to torture garden*

I think you'd actually be OK, but ask first. I personally have not had any negative reactions as I also am active in my local BDSM munch; actually I am now the organizer of it, and the people that I know from there did not have any problems with it. Actually one of the other couples that goes regularly gave me a pretty positive comment as they had known a few others from elsewhere that were into this "hobby" and gave them a pretty positive view which is a good thing. Now I will say this, wearing and using diapers are different things. Do not expect people to be all that accepting if you are going to use them, and if you DO plan to use them please observe the no #2 rule, that won't go well and puts our community in a bad light among the general kink community.

I honestly wasn't even thinking as far as diapers and the possibility of using them... just that i wanted the overall look. I am considering how what i want to do could effect those who are less-than openminded... I'm trying to be as respectful of others as possible.
    in which case, i think i've decided to wear footie pj's with the drop-seat... just take my binky or something... i guess that works