Thread: My "hi" from NY

Default My "hi" from NY

Hi everybody,
    I'm an AB girl from "upstate" NY. I'm a student, cook and writer. I'm applying to culinary school and should be heading out in January should everything go well in the application process. I'm not really sure how well that is going to go over, as i'm very shy in general, and moving away from home is going to be really scary.
    Being an AB, i'm mostly interested in diapers as a regression tool, although one i want to become a stable part of my lifestyle.
    Some of my other interest are: cooking (of course), reading, writing, watching movies ( lovelovelove them!!)...hanging out with friends, playing games, talking to people online and through other methods too, painting, photography, art in general, and quite possibly more stuff i can't think of...
    I'm really just on here to talk to people who have similar ideas and to make friends... it's very hard trying to deal with people who may understand, but have not experienced any part of the lifestyle and have no idea how to talk to you... I'm looking to fix that.

hi, welcome to adisc, and i hope you enjoy it here. so what kind of movies do you like?

all kinds, except for slasher movies. I have to be with someone i can squeeze in order to watch scary movies too. My favorite is Disney... anything disney~!