Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entomology pull ups

Default Entomology pull ups

Message - My Photo Gallery

Just thought that I would draw attention to these pull ups. This is not a picture of me and I will take it down the moment someone asks me to. I found these images online (can't remember where) and was absolutly thrilled about the prints. They are Beatles and these have their scientific nomenclature next to them.

I was really hoping someone would know what brand they are or where I can get some.

I was also wondering if anyone knew of any other great prints on pull ups or diapers that is less traditional.

Those seem interesting.

Very interesting. Can't translate the page very well though. Although at the bottom it gives 47-68cm for the largest waist size. That works out to about 18-27" which is about as large as goodnites are meant for.

Nice, if you want bugs on your butt. Does anyone make adult size pullups with toddlerlike patterns on them?

Probably not. The closest you can get from what I've been told is Tena.

Quote Originally Posted by michphantom View Post
    Nice, if you want bugs on your butt.
    I could just hear it now: "There's a stag beetle on my crotch! It's got a large horn on it!"
    Last edited by Entity; 18-Oct-2010 at 00:50.

Photos have been deleted due to violation of the Rules.

Sorry for breaking the rules but I got what I wanted and am happy for that. HappyNappin, you are my new hero. How did you know about these pull ups? Do you know of any other ones of interest?

The only ones I can fit into are the Drynites, of which the latest design is bikes.

Bugs are creepy...I don't want them on my diapers! But hey, if that's your thing cool!