Thread: new to here

Default new to here

i am a 28 year old dl. that hides it from my wife . i have tryed to get her in to it but she is vary reluctent to any thing other the peeing in the shower. so i am a closet dl that wears when she is not around.

Hello and welcome to the forum

Well done for making the first step and making an introduction thread. However, I'll be honest and say that that wasn't much of an introduction - here at ADISC we like to get to know our members as much as we can, which for the most part means finding out about their lives outside of wearing diapers. If you take a look around you'll see that we talk about many things outside of diapers, and if you have a burning question about your diaper-wearing then the 'diaper talk' board is a much better to share it than the greeting and introduction board!

So, that said, is there anything else about yourself you could share to help us get to know you a bit? What kind of work are you interested in? Do you have any hobbies or interests? Maybe a sport or instrument you play? The more you tell us about yourself the more we'll get to know you and the more likely you'll be to find some good friends here

Just to help you get started there's a really good 'cheat sheet' to making a good first impression here:

Look forward to hearing more from you

Hello mattcrs! Sounds more like your not really in the closet if she knows, maybe more put in the crib and forgotten about? Anyway we like to discuss a multitude of things here like what we do for fun or work outside of the *b/dl world.

What it is you like to do for fun? Do you have any hobbies?

I hope you find good conversations her with like minded people

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. I empathize with you and I hope you will be able to persuade her eventually or fulfill yourself some other way.