Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squeeze Poo (If you want to avoid the real stuff)

Squeezor

Default Squeeze Poo (If you want to avoid the real stuff)

If you or your partner are a bit turned off or squeamish about real poo, but want to experience the feeling of a fully-loaded diaper, try making a large batch of homemade Play Doh. There are several recipes on the web. I recommend the ones that purport to be the same as the real Play Doh product. I call my custom brown colored Play Doh, “Squeeze Poo” because you can squeeze it by hand it into realistic shapes before dropping it into place.

If you want to have the experience of being a naughty little toddler, put a small turd of Squeeze Poo in your training pants before going out. Since it doesn’t smell strong, no one else will know about your little accident.

For coloring I used about to 1 cup of espresso coffee in a batch of 2 to 3 quarts of the dough. The espresso gives it a pleasant smell as well, but it may cause some staining on fabric or plastic.

The amount of liquid is a key thing to consider. If it is too soft it has more of a tendency to stick to fabric (and your skin). Also this must be stored in an airtight container so it will not dry out. I like to make it about the same consistency as the real Play Doh product.

Remember, this is not for anal insertion. You simply drop the Squeeze Poo into a diaper, training pants, or into underwear for a simulated accident. You may or may not want this against your skin for long periods like overnight, but the recipes I saw were all pretty innocuous stuff (YMMV). Try warming it up, or even cooling it off beforehand for different sensory effects.

Of course if you reuse this stuff you may want to wash your hands after handling it, it’s been next to your butt after all.

(I would have posted a link to a recipe, but I am unsure of the rules here regarding the posting of links.)
    Last edited by Squeezor; 16-Oct-2010 at 03:55.

Oh cool, thats good to know, seeing as i like the feeling of mess, but hate the cleanup/smell. Thanks for posting this

I personally would just "squeeze", heh, real poop...
    There's no real point in simulating poop when it's much easier to just poop. And even then, an even better way and more healthy for your skin is to stick a banana i'n your diaper. This method is actually good for the skin..

Squeezor

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    I personally would just "squeeze", heh, real poop...
    There's no real point in simulating poop when it's much easier to just poop. And even then, an even better way and more healthy for your skin is to stick a banana i'n your diaper. This method is actually good for the skin..
    Sure, that works too. But this stuff is always available "on demand", while real poop may not always there when you want it.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    I prefer oatmeal. Plain and simple.
    You could add a little coloring too for that real infantile look. Also add some canned whole kernel corn to the mix. If you have ever seen an infant with messy leak like this you know just what I mean.

Of course, as opposed to reusable Play Doh this is pretty much one-shot stuff, isn't it?

(I hope I'm not grossing anyone out here.)

[removed content][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Peachy; 19-Oct-2010 at 21:05. Reason: removed content by request

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Squeezor View Post
    (I would have posted a link to a recipe, but I am unsure of the rules here regarding the posting of links.)
    As far as I am aware it is okay to post links to websites as long as you're not advertising, any links are relevant to the posts (not spamming) and you don't link to any sites, such as adult-only websites, which would be unsuitable for the forum's younger members. I'm sure there may be other situations in which a link would be unsuitable as well, but a link to a play-doh recipe would probably be fine in the context of this post.

Squeezor

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    As far as I am aware it is okay to post links to websites as long as you're not advertising, any links are relevant to the posts (not spamming) and you don't link to any sites, such as adult-only websites, which would be unsuitable for the forum's younger members. I'm sure there may be other situations in which a link would be unsuitable as well, but a link to a play-doh recipe would probably be fine in the context of this post.
    Thanks for the info, here is a typical recipe.

Play Dough Recipe

One site had a chocolate scented recipe, but I have not tried it.

Play Doh Recipes

B-but... that's a good waste of coffee!

Seriously, though. I like squishiness against my asscheeks as much as the rest of my white lower-middle-class peers, but there are ways to make your... ahem... shit smell less. And wouldn't your play-dough get all hairy after? I mean, play-dough gets hairy enough as it is from just our hands.

Squeezor

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    B-but... that's a good waste of coffee!

And wouldn't your play-dough get all hairy after? I mean, play-dough gets hairy enough as it is from just our hands.
    When it's the consistency of Play Doh is doesn't seem to be gooey enough to catch hairs (or fur ) and pull them out.
    Last edited by Squeezor; 17-Oct-2010 at 19:41.

Couldn't you buy real Play-Doh and use that? Or does it not work that well as the recipes you linked?