Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My indroduction, KaraZorEl.

Default My indroduction, KaraZorEl.

Hello. I am posting on hereto find out more information about the caregiver aspect of ABs. My finace just told me about is wanting to regress to have the security that he remembers from being a child. i want to support him, and possible be his caregiver. I chose the name KaraZorEl, because in comics she was sent to earth to take care of Kal-El(Superman). I want to be that person for my fiance. i would first like to talk with people who can help me with questions that i may have and such things.

Here is a little about me:
    I enjoy reading comics, watching movies, hanging out with friends. I am a huge fan of music, make-up and an slowing beginning to get into fashion. I love Lady Gaga. She is my inspiration right now. I am currently planning our wedding, that will take place this Halloween. I am so excited for it. I love him so much. I work in fast food. for now I plan on attending Cosmotology School as soon as possible.

There isn't more I have to sat right now. I would be happy to answer questions and would love to chat with someone who could help me with mine. Please feel free to send me a message. i would love to meet some new people who can help us in our new journey together.

Thank you for reading my introduction. I hope to hear from you.

_KaraZorEl

Welcome to the site! It is great that you are supportive of your partner. There are plenty of people here who have similar experiences, that should be able to help with any questions you have. Don't be afraid to ask around on the forums if there is anything you need help with/want to know more about it, As long as it is within the rules, no-one should give you a hard time.

Hope you enjoy the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    Welcome to the site! It is great that you are supportive of your partner. There are plenty of people here who have similar experiences, that should be able to help with any questions you have. Don't be afraid to ask around on the forums if there is anything you need help with/want to know more about it, As long as it is within the rules, no-one should give you a hard time.

Hope you enjoy the site!
    Thank you so much for replying. I am really looking forward to meeting some new, helpful people.

Thunder

I'm sure Tatula will be along shortly to give you a warm welcome. She had the same experience as you are now ;3

Well anyway, Welcome to ADISC. We're all nice and friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions!

Great intro post, I see you've been doing a bit of reading; it is especially great to have a caregiver drop by. You have, how should I say it... flair... from the background of your name to nuptials on Hallowe'en, to your keenness to indulge your fiance's little quirks. I like you already.

As to how to be a caregiver: I am no expert...

But I would start with reading his preferred literature on the matter: probe and investigate his imagination, what he desires. Especially I would pay attention to stories that aren't necessarily beautifully written, but that he keeps coming back to... because their merit will be in their ideas, their concepts: in short, what pleases him to imagine.

Ditto with diaper art he likes; urge him to explore and keep you up to date with his new favorites: learn him. There may be stuff out there he stumbles on that will surprise and delight him, new things that speak you his mind.

Don't be afraid to experiment; I have done tight u-turns in cul-de-sacs, down dead end roads en route to unimagined places.

She asked me to stay and I stole her room...
    She asked for my love and I gave her a dangerous mind...
    She opened strange doors that we'd never close again...

Welcome to the site. Hooray for Lady Gaga and comic books! I'm proud of you for accepting your fiance and making him happy. It warms me up inside to hear stories like this. (And I give you major cookies for having your wedding on Halloween. That's really awesome.) I would ask your fiance what he likes and what he specifically wants from a caregiver, but if you ever want to surprise him, I'm your girl. If you ever want help or tips or something, you can drop me a visitor message and just ask away!

Thank you for posting I will send personal responses when I am at a computer it is not easy to do on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by KaraZorEl View Post
    Thank you for posting I will send personal responses when I am at a computer it is not easy to do on my phone.
    no problemo. One suggestion that strikes me is to consul the babyfurs and especially their caretakers: if he wants to achieve a feeling of safety and security,as opposed to diapers being more of a turn-on, the babyfurs would be worth consulting; you might try posting in the babyfur forum to ask for advice.

Has your guy said what age he would enjoy roleplaying? Toddler? Infant? Is punishment to be involved, or your being simply being kind and loving? Does he imagine being in kindergarten, daycare, or being babysat? Does his role involve being sissied, feminized, or any such like?

Would he like to be dressed, bathed, changed (I would assume) or what?

Ask him what sort of outfits he would like to wear, or be made to wear: onesies, party dresses, plastic pants, or what...

Does he wish to keep his rp totally private, or shared with a couple of close friends (with you in charge) or have any aspect played out in public, like being diapered but with the playwear hidden? Is his caretaker necessarily his mate, either in rl or in rp?

These are the sort of questions you might run by him. Perhaps google adult baby and browse images together, to see what grabs his eye and sparks his interest...

One thing I would definitely do is get hold of some diapers for him, a range from goodnights to samples of Abena, Molicare, and (especially Bambinos) and let him try them out, and maybe curl up in your arms and let him create stories to tell you, fantasies with him as main character, with you involved...

Does he want you diapered too? Or in any particular outfit?

Also, you might get him to allow you to practise diapering him: standing, prone (on his back and on his front...) The easiest way to start with is probably pre-taping them and putting them on him as you would shorts, one leg then the other, No Silly! Not both legs in the same hole! Here, let me guide your feet, that's better! now we'll pull this up, nice and snug, and ready for fun...

If you are going to handle diapering, it is a good idea to get used to how it works.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 17-Oct-2010 at 03:49.

Thanks Raccoon! I will be home tomorrow. I will get on the computer and look somethings up and message you. And the babyfurs. Thatnks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post

Does he wish to keep his rp totally private, or shared with a couple of close friends (with you in charge) or have any aspect played out in public, like being diapered but with the playwear hidden?
    I don't want ANYONE else in our lives knowing. I want it private, and don't really want to wear in public. LoL I want that answered RIGHT AWAY.