Thread: New Mommy in the Neighborhood

Red face New Mommy in the Neighborhood

Hello everyone!! I hope that this finds everyones Weds going well, 2 more days til the weekend!!

A little about me, I'm a mommy in the ageplay lifestyle and have been for almost 5 years. I also am the creator and admin of a non-sexual ageplay community as well. If you'd like more info on my website community, feel free to message me.

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

*hugs for anyone that wants one*

Thank you for the very warm welcome!

Also kudos for following the rules and not spamming your site. Sure you know proper nettique being a administrator of a site yourself. Sure you will do well here if you've managed to create a successful community like that else where!

Welcome, I don't think I need to give you any pointers other than we do have a chat room, if you are feeling adventurous.

Welcome. It seems that this is not your first walk around the park. I hope you enjoy it here. I find that it is a very friendly, open minded group of people. *Hugs Back*

Thanks soooo much for the warm welcome *hugs*... and it's just part of being courteous that you don't hop onto a web site and start posting your web address, as a southern lady, it's part of havin mannas... (manners)

I'm having lots of fun exploring, if anyone has suggestions as to what I can explore, I'm all ears......

*gentle hugs to all*

welcome to adisc beacon, i hope you enjoy the site i find you will find a lot of nice people here, hope ou enjoy

I would love to chat with you some time.... lots of questions for you seeing as though I am slowly being introduced to this new lifestyle....

big hugs and welcome to the best site on the net