I finally got around to buying some sleepsuits from Primark yesterday. I'm wearing my favourite one right now so decided I might as well review it.
I happen to have been in three Primarks over the last few weeks, and I only managed to find this pattern in one of them (the largest). Even then, there were literally only about 6 left and I didn't even spot them at first. I'm glad I found this design, because the other two, which are more common, have dogs on them and I hate dogs lol. (I still bought one though.)
Things I like about this sleeper:
- The fleece isn't too thick, so you can wear it without overheating.
- The little flap over the zip (pictured).
- The feet are roomy and have pink rubber "blobs" on the bottom so you don't slide around.
- Roomy in general - I thought this size would be too small but it fits fine.
Things I don't like:
- Not much.
- If I was pressed for a negative, I would say that the sleeves are a little short. Also, this is the only design I liked out of the bunch. The others made me throw up a little.