Thread: Hi

Default Hi

i like diapers every now and then. they feel good to me.

Welcome to ADISC can you tell us a bit more about yourself? LOL we are all here for diapers, babyfurs,TBDL, obviously lol. Do u like sports, or video games? What are your hobbies? Whats your favorite food? we want to get to know ya lol...anyway enjoy ADISC

Hi there curiousboy. What are you curious about?

If you're curious about *B/DL/BF liferstyles then you're certainly in the best place. If it's something a bit deeper than that, like the meaning of life, then I'm sure we'll all get stuck in, although I can't guarantee we'll be right

If you take a while to look around, you'll see that we have tons of posts about non diaper related things, so in peoples introductions we expect them to tell us all about their outside interests as well... sooo.... what sorts of hobbies do you have?

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Welcome to ADISC curiousboy .

Hope you enjoy it here and are comfortable enough in our little nook of the web to share a bit more about yourself with us. Nothing too deep or personal necessary, just what you like to do in your spare time or whether or not you work or are in school would be a good start. Again, welcome .