Thread: introduction

Default introduction

I am a 63yrs old ab/dl, that means ab to play and dl during daily life
    I have been in diapers as long as I remember and inthe days I was a teener I didnt know about it as a fetish there was no internet
    I wear every night and wet my diapers always

apart of this I have a normal life and like sailing biking golf skiing etc

love

luieroliver

Welcome to ADISC! I see you enjoy sailing--I've always wanted to go sailing, but, don't own/have money to buy/rent a boat--hopefully one day I will.

I also see you joined around this time last year. No posts until now? How come?

Welcome! I'm curious to know what prompted you to join here? Granted that you do wear diapers, but how did you find the site?

Also, what kind of sailing do you do? Do you have your own boat? I've done a fair amount myself, though my experience is limited to boats less than 18 feet long (mostly Sunfish and one Hobie Cat without the jib sail).

Ooooh, whay sort of sailing do you you? I'm a sailing intructor here in the UK

What does your name mean, and how did you come up with it. I can't work out how to pronounce it! hehe!

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Ooooh, whay sort of sailing do you you? I'm a sailing intructor here in the UK

You're a sailing instructor? No one told me this! I like water activities I had when I was at scouts. Mostly enjoyed Kayaking though, not sailing :P.

Where abouts do you like to Ski luieroliver? I went once in Switzerland, enjoyed it loads. Just wished I could go again!

Quote Originally Posted by UnMarth View Post
    You're a sailing instructor? No one told me this!
    Yup, worked as a sailing instructor the entire summer of the year I turned 16, and still occasionally help them out if they're busy. Haven't managed to get out this year though

Three guesses as to the colour of my wetsuit

What sort of biking do you do luieroliver?