Thread: Bambino Offering Secure X-Plus & Molicare Super Plus Now

Default Bambino Offering Secure X-Plus & Molicare Super Plus Now

I was checking the Bambino site today and noticed that they now are selling the Secure X-Plus and will be offering the Molicare Super Plus soon. It seems to me that they may become a single source for all super absorbent diapers. Yay!

I'm actually surprised it took them this long to put Secure Xplus with Bambinos as they are the same company and both are shipped from the same warehouse.

I have heard that people that have ordered Secure Xplus ans got Bambinos Bianca.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bringer View Post
    What's the difference between the secure X plus and bianco?
    The definite differences are wetness indicators and a taping panel with a design rather than clear. In my experience, the Biancos leak a little gel internally. Nothing gets out of the diaper, it's not a typical leaking problem it just makes clean up if you're not showering require a bit more effort. Maybe they have more gel in them or slightly larger holes in the netting? Maybe it's just my bad luck with them. Not a major concern but that's what I'd count as the differences.

Now that's kinda cool. Can get all your diaper shopping done in one stop. "Your one stop, diaper shop"

would be nice if they also carried 24/7's. I prefer bambino for overnight and 247 during the day. Those are certainly in the "high capacity crowd".