Thread: Ninja Turtles action figures

Question Ninja Turtles action figures

I'm wondering, is it ok to sell stuff here on ADISC? I looked through the rules and I didn't see anything pertaining to that. If it's not ok, I don't mind if this post is taken down.

I have two very large boxes full of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles action figures and accessories that I've had since I was a (actual) kid, and I'd really like to get rid of them. They're all in pretty good condition, no missing limbs or anything. I'd rather not simply throw them away, and I figured that perhaps someone here would appreciate and perhaps even play with them. I have no idea how much I'd charge for them, and shipping may be pricey since they're quite large boxes and relatively heavy. If anyone is interested, I can provide more details and pictures.

Damn Ash. How much I wish I wasn't reading this at such a vulnerable point in my life. All my funds have been tied up in hospital bills as you probably know. I would so hit this up if my circumstances were more in my favor. You know how big of a TMNT fan I am. Oldskool roots bro
    Last edited by statik; 13-Oct-2010 at 04:04.

Quote Originally Posted by statik View Post
    Damn Ash. How much I miss I wasn't reading this at such a vulnerable point in my life. All my funds have been tied up in hospital bills as you probably know. I would so hit this up if my circumstances were more in my favor. You know how big of a TMNT fan I am. Oldskool roots bro
    Funny, I thought about messaging you about them; I guess I should have. Well, in that case, if you want them, come get them I'll let you have them free on the condition that you bring yourself and some other people down here for a barbeque BYOB, of course, and donations for food.

These following sites might be more helpful. Selling stuff on Adisc I think is a risky thing since theres no legality ( as in contracts or a way to reslove disputes) in it unlike on Ebay or meet someone face to face from craigslist.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods& more at low prices

Craigslist > Cities

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    These following sites might be more helpful. Selling stuff on Adisc I think is a risky thing since theres no legality ( as in contracts or a way to reslove disputes) in it unlike on Ebay or meet someone face to face from craigslist.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods& more at low prices

Craigslist > Cities
    Thanks I thought of those but I was mostly concerned that they wouldn't sell on either of those sites. Anyway, looks like they're going to Statik, so I don't have to sell them after all.

Plus we know each other in real life. So no harm no foul or something like that. Thank you puppy! I'm looking forward to seeing what exactly you have. I use to have everything as a kid but my mom threw it all out because she thought the turtles were too violent and not of God. Pssssch.

Still the origonal question intriuges me. Are for sale threads allowed? I guess I shoulnd't be lazy and reread the rules. I've a collection of better film cameras that "have seen some things man..." I haven't used in some years. They still make students use film right?

It's related this time. I swear. What am I talking about? It is every time...

RAAAAPPPHHHHAAAAEEELLL!!!!

Edit:
    I guess I should actually say something huh?
    People used to sell diapers on here all the time (extras of course).
    I would think it's fine as long as you're not some large diaper company snatchin' our people up, and doing it on a frequent basis... Spamming and stuff...