Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh, the irony...

Default Oh, the irony...

In my class at school, barely any of them act their age. Honestly, me and the girls in the class are the only ones that really have the appropriate maturity level. Here's the thing, I'm the mature one, and I'm a DL.

Here's more for you....

My sister calls me immature (remember how mature I really am, especially as compared to my peers of the same gender) because, in my spare time, mind you, I like to play video games, watch kekkaishi, and fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.

Anyone else have DL base irony to share? anyone think that my sister's correct?

Uh, I dunno if it's Irony, but...
    I'm the only person who lifts the toilet seat when I hafta pee in the school's restroom, yet I prefer to wear diapers.
    Meanwhile, other people have the urge to pee on the toilet seat.
    The irony is that I seem to know how to use a toilet more properly than those who don't wear diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by Corbimoo View Post
    Uh, I dunno if it's Irony, but...
    I'm the only person who lifts the toilet seat when I hafta pee in the school's restroom, yet I prefer to wear diapers.
    Meanwhile, other people have the urge to pee on the toilet seat.
    The irony is that I seem to know how to use a toilet more properly than those who don't wear diapers?
    That is pretty ironic ^^

Indeed that is very ironic haha. It seems like a common trait among *BDL people that some are more mature than their non *BDL counterparts, perhaps maybe we just grew up too quick, but we've had this conversation before :p.

Quote Originally Posted by maccracker18 View Post
    Indeed that is very ironic haha. It seems like a common trait among *BDL people that some are more mature than their non *BDL counterparts, perhaps maybe we just grew up too quick, but we've had this conversation before :p.
    I wonder where...

ahem...

It seems that we just want to catch up on earlier things that we missed out on... even though I'm just a DL, I quite frankly have no idea why I like diapers, but I hate being babied, even having someone do something for me while i accept defeat, even if it's a difficult task... weird, huh?

BernardFx

It seems that, although some of us like to get involved in rp (I'm refering to TB's and AB's) and baby talk sometimes. Well, it seems that our language skills are above normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    In my class at school, barely any of them act their age. Honestly, me and the girls in the class are the only ones that really have the appropriate maturity level. Here's the thing, I'm the mature one, and I'm a DL.
    Same thing happened with me though only a few kids in my school were really mature and the girls.. while caring only about what T-pain does and hoping Obama wins the election simply because he's blacking isn't mature from my perspective.

However, I always acted mature to distance myself away from diapers or being a TB/AB. So it makes since I was one of the most mature students in school I tried to force myself away from childish things.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Same thing happened with me though only a few kids in my school were really mature and the girls.. while caring only about what T-pain does and hoping Obama wins the election simply because he's blacking isn't mature from my perspective.

However, I always acted mature to distance myself away from diapers or being a TB/AB. So it makes since I was one of the most mature students in school I tried to force myself away from childish things.
    Ah, psychology is coming back to me:

Reaction Formation- a mental defense mechanism, in which, one acts contrary to their actual feelings.

From my notes.

I'm pretty mature in a way that I obey rules and respect other people's well being. I don't walk up to people and sc s scoo SCOOOOOP! them... Everybody in my school does that. Stop lifting my boobies!

My friends call me a "total bad ass" and I wear diapers. I've gotten a text message from my friend asking if I would teach him how to throw a knife (one of my hobbies) while I was wearing a diaper, on this site, and drinking from a bottle.