Thread: obsessed :/

Default obsessed :/

since i found out i am a furry i have been obssesed with my furry side, i keep checking this site and cant stop watching bolt as thats what my fursona is
    how do i limit myslef i dont know if its because i dont feel well and cant do much, but whenever i do something i keep thinking of my furry side

so how do i limit myself and forget about it for a bit

Do other non-furry related things. Or you could just indulge your furry side until you get sick of it. How long has it been since you discovered your furry-ocity?

Quote Originally Posted by Mukirr View Post
    Do other non-furry related things. Or you could just indulge your furry side until you get sick of it. How long has it been since you discovered your furry-ocity?
    its been like 3 days lol so i think im on a new thing binge im just trying to take breaks from it now

As with any new thing, your interest will settle down soon enough. In the meantime, just enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    As with any new thing, your interest will settle down soon enough. In the meantime, just enjoy it

thanks i think it might even out when im back at college :p ill jsut enjoy for now and wait

Quote Originally Posted by boltpup View Post
    its been like 3 days lol so i think im on a new thing binge im just trying to take breaks from it now
    That'd be the "new thing binge" I did it for a few weeks, when I first discovered the fandom. It'll settle down in time. Don't worry too much about it. And, as badger said, just enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukirr View Post
    That'd be the "new thing binge" I did it for a few weeks, when I first discovered the fandom. It'll settle down in time. Don't worry too much about it. And, as badger said, just enjoy it.
    okay thanks for your help, ive even watched bolt 4 times today lol, thank you for this im feeling better about it

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

thank you for your responces guys you really helped i feel better about it

sayounara

Wow, I've always been sorta furry, only recently (when I found ADISC) I really accepted it and embrace my furry side

Quote Originally Posted by SushiChan View Post
    Wow, I've always been sorta furry, only recently (when I found ADISC) I really accepted it and embrace my furry side
    well i didnt even know ( i kinda had feelings but was not sure) untill i joined the site and got talking

I would try to do the stuff you used to do before your obsession began. If you want to learn to live with you obsession, you could try to augment your furriness into your everyday life. The obsession should subside. Mine did.