Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Ok so im Doc Rockso, ive been lurking around here for a little while finally decided to join while studying for midterms. Obviously have a great interest in diapers...i love sports mostly swimming and water polo...and im just trying to find likeminded and open people to chat with.

think i covered everything on the intro cheat sheet...if not...sue me

Pretty nice introduction, you told a bit about yourself and gave us a few ideas to work off of. I cant swim sadly I still need floatys (Also cause they make a cute accessory) If you have been lurking around then you should already know that this place is filled with open minded people of all ages and sizes.

Glad you finally decided to join welcome and good luck on your midterms

Hey! Waterpolo! Awesome!

Have you ever played octopush? It's SO much fun! You use a hockey puck at the bottom of the pool, and get these wooden 'pushers' to push it along the bottom, and try and score by pushing it into the opposite side of the pool! But you always need to come up for air eventually! Haha it's so much fun

So how did you think up your name?

Ah another swimmer. I loosely call it a sport, its more of an obsession. Well what strokes do you swim?