Thread: hi

Oh! I love acting. Let's make a play!

The day bobsind came along.

Act I

It was a dark and warm night. bobsind was on his computer, typing his intro post.
    bobsind: (a little nervous) hi, any actors here???
    BernardFx: (sarcasticaly) Yeah. Hey! I have an idea. Other than acting, do you have any other interests?

Sorry, I'm a very sarcastic person :P Not really, but yeah. So, bobsind, tell us what brought you here. And do you like other stuff?

By the way, Welcome to ADISC!

Welcome to ADISC!

We do have a few actors here, but I'm sure those less talented among us would love to hear a bit more about you. If you're struggling to think of anything to say, have a look at spddan's excellent Cheat Sheet. =)

Quote Originally Posted by bobsind View Post
    any actors here???
    Hey there bobsind. I'm not an actor, although I was recently an extra in a film, so I'm almost an actor! I did a lot of drama productions at school as well, although in my older years I moved into the costume make and design since it seems that's where my talents lie more, although as anyone here who's met you will tell you I'm a bit of a drama queen!!

This is hardly a real introduction though, this is where WE get to ask YOU questions

Think of it like a wedding reception, you wouldn't just walk into the room and shout out asking something like that, you'd politely mingle until you found someone you were compatible with.

I assume from what you did write you're an actor though? What sort of acting? Plays? Musicals? Extra work? At school? Proffessionaly? Who knows, until you tell us

Arlikra gave you an awesome link to a cheat sheet, so check it out

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon

Hello and welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here. It sure would be cool to know more about you though, i'm not into acting but maybe if I knew more about you we would have something in common.

Hope you enjoy!