Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drugstore-brand diapers... is there a difference?

Default Drugstore-brand diapers... is there a difference?

I just want to know... for those who have worn various types of drugstore-brand diapers, if there is any comparison between them? Are any better quality than another? Do any have tapes, or are they all pull-ups?

Most leading brands (Abena, Molicare) work much better than normal storebrand diapers. I've tried a few from my local stores and they only took about two wettings. Wasn't comfortable either. Most storebrands of the same quality.

So the conclusion is: If you can, those more reputable brands =]

Crobat3 summed it up.
    Real Brands=Good
    Store Brands=Not as Good

I think most store brands are from the same factory. Or at least coming off the same brand of machine.

I was just trying to figure out which ones were better to go for when the other brands are inaccessible. Such as right now. I can't order at the moment, because of me living at home with lack of people who understand things like this. No friends, relatives, nothing to keep the secret from getting to the whole small town that I live in.

Check for medical supply stores in your area. Sometimes they will carry some of the nicer brands such as Tena or Abena. This may provide you a better option than going with a generic no-name diaper that provides very little bang for your buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dann View Post
    I was just trying to figure out which ones were better to go for when the other brands are inaccessible. Such as right now. I can't order at the moment, because of me living at home with lack of people who understand things like this. No friends, relatives, nothing to keep the secret from getting to the whole small town that I live in.
    Most good brands ship to all parts of the country, unless you live in some place REALLY out of the way, like outlying islands etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Crobat3 View Post
    Most good brands ship to all parts of the country, unless you live in some place REALLY out of the way, like outlying islands etc.
    Far enough out of the way... meaning that my town that I live in doesn't show up on maps?

anyhow, I've been discussing shipping options, and, as of now, I just want to get by until I can get my driver's license back. Which could take a little while...

in answer to the original questions, walgreens maximum absorbency breifs are the best drugstore diapers i've tried, although they're still awful. i think the CVS store brand is identical. depends are a second choice.

Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    in answer to the original questions, walgreens maximum absorbency breifs are the best drugstore diapers i've tried, although they're still awful. i think the CVS store brand is identical. depends are a second choice.
    I'm assuming that this means that none have tapes?