Thread: HI

Default HI

I'm new here as a member but I have been to this site before. I decide to introduce myself and to make some friends.
    I'm lost at what else to say, feel free to ask.

Welcome to ADISC!

If you're stuck for what to say in your introduction, have a look at this Cheat Sheet written by spddan. You'll find it a lot easier to make friends if you tell us more about your interests! You may also want to check out the Live Chat, which is a great place to get to know people. =)

You may also want to consider changing your user name. Many people will see yours as a stereotypical *B/DL name, which doesn't say anything about you! (We know you like diapers, you're here!) Your user name is the biggest part of your identity on ADISC, so it's worth taking some time to think up something unique! Have a look at this article in the wiki for more information: Choosing a name - ADISC Wiki

Finally, make sure you've read The Rules, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or problems!

Most importantly (and really finally), make sure you enjoy your time here!

Do you like comics?
    What do you think of the Doors?
    Favorite color?
    Do you play video games?
    Other interests?

Other than that, welcome to ADISC. ^^

Goodness me, I don't respond to a thread for 10 minutes to eat my dinner and everyones already given such good advice! Great job guys

Arli has provided you with some awesome links, and amon has some great questions there, so get stuck in

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm a Sophomore in high school, I have a great sense of humor and am a generally laid-back person. Like most people here I enjoy diapers in general. Just the pure feeling of a diaper and the convenience of a bathroom. I am an avid Video gamer on the Xbox and computer, I enjoy reading, Graphic novels, Anime and Manga, Air-soft, I collect hats and knives, and Pokemon (Who doesn't). I think that a door is a wall if its not a door. I have no favorite color. I'd like to meet some friends, read the stories, post some stories, and join in general conversation. I was in a hurry to join before so that's why I was so lax with my introduction.
    I hope this is better and I did change my name.

Hello there Reachplayer, Welcome to Adisc, I hope you enjoy the forums. Hope we can chat and become friends sometime

Thanks, I feel great that you want to be friends. This website is getting better and better.

Hi hi reachplayer I am guessing you play halo reach? :P thats just a guess but thats cool if you do so do I, welcome to the forums and have a fun time