Thread: Night Shirts

Default Night Shirts

So, when I was younger, I didn't really wear PJs, cause I wore night shirts. Basically just old t-shirts that my dad had grown out of.

So, I figure I can get the same effect from tall tees. Just now, they aren't in style anymore. Does anyone know where someone would be able to procure these long tee shirts in retail stores these days? My first guess was big & tall places, but the ones around here are suits and stuff, not casual wear.

haha you can find extra long shirts in any corner store in your local hood

Hehe, I figured that, but I don't necessarily live in, nor would I actually fit in in the hood. But I was able to find a place that had them, so I'm pretty happy.

I love long shirts like this. The problem is, I'm very tall (Much much taller then 6 foot) So finding them for me is pretty difficult.

How tall are you? I'm about 5'8.5" and an XXXLT shirt at Old Navy goes down to right above my knee... But, I do remember seeing the long-ass ghetto tees at Foot Locker when I had to buy shoes for my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    How tall are you? I'm about 5'8.5" and an XXXLT shirt at Old Navy goes down to right above my knee... But, I do remember seeing the long-ass ghetto tees at Foot Locker when I had to buy shoes for my brother.
    Exactly? Last time I checked, 6'6". I'm still growing, or so my doctor says... I can't find much that doesn't come down to just below my waist.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningFire View Post
    Exactly? Last time I checked, 6'6". I'm still growing, or so my doctor says... I can't find much that doesn't come down to just below my waist.
    Ah, I was asking the OP, but there are tons of big and tall shops around for guys like you. Unless you're lanky... then you're just fresh out of luck. :/ (I'm not lanky in any sense of the word, 'cause I've got mah big lady bootay, hence why I don't buy clothes in a ladies' tall. They were made for fashion models aka walking skeletons. The world of fashion is just... so difficult for us unaverage folk!)

Ah, I was asking the OP, but there are tons of big and tall shops around for guys like you. Unless you're lanky... then you're just fresh out of luck. :/ (I'm not lanky in any sense of the word, 'cause I've got mah big lady bootay, hence why I don't buy clothes in a ladies' tall. They were made for fashion models aka walking skeletons. The world of fashion is just... so difficult for us unaverage folk!)
    Whoops, sorry, didn't realize who that was directed at.

And honestly, if I was a chick, I'd still wear guys clothes. Girls stuff is all tight fitting and the pants have no pockets.

I'm 6'5", really tall. I was thinking of trying one of those really big tees from Old Navy next time I need pants.

Ralph Lauren makes men's night shirts in cotton, in simple patterns like blue and white stripes. I am 6-3, and I buy a mens large, comes down to my calves and fits nicely around the body.