Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Concerts

Default Concerts

I'm going to my first concert later this year (Gorillaz) and it got me thinking what other concerts have people on here gone to? How was it? Or what concerts are you planning on going to?

Can't wait for my one, they're playing hits from all 3 albums

Best band I've ever seen live is Mercury Rev.
    I'm not their biggest fan but would walk through fire to see them live again.

Haven't made an effort to go and watch live music in a while though.

The last show I went to was Last sunday with Toxic Holocaust, Ghoul, Municipal Waste, and a bunch of other thrash bands.

Primus - Tales from the Punchbowl Tour
    Primus - Southbound Pachyderm Tour
    Primus - Brown Album Tour
    Primus - Animals should not try to act like People Tour
    Primus - HallucinoGenetics Tour
    Primus - Antipop Tour
    Primus - Tour de Fromage Tour
    Primus - Summer 2010 Tour
    Les Claypool - Fearless Flying Frog Brigade Tour x2
    Les Claypool - Of Whales and Woe Tour

and far too many dj producers to even name all consisting of dubstep, dub, dnb, jungle, hardcore, terror, darkcore, acid, jungle, hiphop, triphop, and just pure ambient beats.

I have seen garthbrooks, 3 doors down-twice, Lifehouse, tantric umm Foreigner, styx-twice, kansas.

There are others but i cant think of them.

Whole bunch...

Tool (saw them this summer, best show I've seen), High on Fire with Russian Circles and Skeletonwitch, Lamb of God and Bodom with As I Lay Dying, God Forbid and Municipal Waste, Avenged Sevenfold with Atreyu and blessthefall at Taste of Chaos a couple years ago, Monsters of Rock in Calgary (Ozzy, Judas Priest, Serj Tankian, Hatebreed, Cavalera Conspiracy, Shadows Fall, Testament, Voivod, 3 Inches of Blood, Priestess and maybe another group, can't remembet good), Barnaked Ladies, Great Big Sea, YC in Edmonton a couple of times and a bunch of small time acts coming through. Totally going to see Nevermore next month too.

Concerts are pretty much the best thing ever. Mosh pits make me happy and stuff.

Korn, Manson, Linkin Park, MSI, Slayer, Tool, ... =)

I have never gone to a concert, but my sister is forcing me to go see Justin Biver later this year >.<

I haven't been to many.

I just saw Bare Naked Ladies this past Saturday, and LL Cool J the Friday before that. I've also seen New Kids on the Block, David Cook, and some other dude I wasn't particularly fond of. And a couple others that weren't that great. They've generally all been bigish names, I'm just not that into music.

Quote Originally Posted by BernardFx View Post
    I have never gone to a concert, but my sister is forcing me to go see Justin Biver later this year >.<
    Ahhh! Save yourself! Not Justin Bieber!