Thread: good traveling diapers

Default good traveling diapers

I have a few trips coming up, and I will be driving them, as much as I LOVE my cloth diapers they will not be good for the trips (getting the wet ones back home and all) well I need a good diaper to wear while driving, and that would be good to wear at night. Any one have any good suggestions. I use to use attends for this, but the new tapes just don't hold very well (well that was about a year ago, maybe they gotten better in the last year)

Abena X-Plus are good, but I just love the Dry 24/7's I just got. Super thick, and super comfy!

Wussy diapers compared to bambinos. Order a couple of them. They keep u dry lol. From what iv heart anyway, then are one of the most absorbent, long lasting ones out there

Make sure whatever you choose to use lots of baby powder. Sitting down in a car for a long time, even with the AC on, can lead to some excess sweating while wearing a diaper. Last thing you want to end up with is a rash

Quote Originally Posted by crazyboy135 View Post
    Wussy diapers compared to bambinos. Order a couple of them. They keep u dry lol. From what iv heart anyway, then are one of the most absorbent, long lasting ones out there
    I would like to do bambinos, but I will be staying with family and friends, they think I just wet the bed no big deal but if a diaper with baby prints shows up in the trash well how would I explain that, no they got to be plain looking diapers, I will save the baby prints for when I am at home in my cloth diapers.

I see ur point. Uh... I'm out of ideas. Try finding one of those astronaut diapers. They apparently will hold up to to 4x the amount of a regular diaper. You could always go to your drug store (I wouldn't have the guts), and ask the person who works their what's best. I barely have the nuts to walk i'n and buy diapers let alone interact with people whilst doing it. Thank the lord for self checkouts. Apparently abena abriforms x-plus are good. Never tried them. Can't

Quote Originally Posted by babyboy View Post
    I would like to do bambinos, but I will be staying with family and friends, they think I just wet the bed no big deal but if a diaper with baby prints shows up in the trash well how would I explain that, no they got to be plain looking diapers, I will save the baby prints for when I am at home in my cloth diapers.
    Bambino has three lines, the classico with the baby print, teddy with the teddy print, and the bianco that are all white. So you could go with the bianco.

Dry247's are slightly more absorbent, though bulkier in the crotch, and also have no print. Available in blue, peach, and white.

<-- that pic there, is a mix of bianco and totaldry on the left, with a teddy on the right.

I just got back from a road trip where the drive down was 10.5 hours. Although it was fun, I wore for practical reasons. I was drinking a lot of water and coffee to keep me going. About 6 hours in I stopped for food and gas. At that point I decided to change even though I probably could get a little more use out of the Abri-form X-Plus/Bambimo Quatro diaper I was wearing but wanted to be safe than sorry. I knew I was going to hit traffic and had 4-5 hours to go still, so I changed into another Abri-form X-Plus.

I just switched from the Abena X Plus to the Dry 24/7 that XP is selling. They really are way more absorbent - 10 hours in the same diaper was no problem. They ARE quite thick though so if you are trying to be discreet they are not the best choice.