Thread: A site I found for ordering diapers

Default A site I found for ordering diapers

I found this site just now and I wanted to share it with you diaper loving people out there. On this site you will find diapers and other diaper-related stuff.
    I suggest that if you're interested you should take a look at the link posted below.

This site is especially great if you're living in Holland, Belgium or Germany since you can use a pick-up point and you can order 1 diaper at a time instead of a whole pack(like 20 diapers). This helps a lot if you're still living at home(like me). You can also order from the UK. I however do not know if you can order from outside of Europe. Maybe as the name says, it's only for european people...

euroDL - Page: Home

Greetz,

Spinerip
    Last edited by really; 11-Oct-2010 at 16:55.

and their web site is cutting edge, that's an iBook G4 in the big pic at the top

Very cool, a site that offers single diapers. I know when I was living at home, on the sly, I trashed more than a few when I couldn't use the whole package in time.

Glad to have helped.
    I hope it works out for u guys/girls.

crazykittensmile

Unfortunately even if you only order 1 nappy the shipping cost to the UK is 6 - making the single nappy cost over 7.50 in total! It may be cheaper for mainland Europe though, but if you are in the UK it is probably a lot cheaper to order from a UK supplier.

and 26 six euro is a bit much...use marktplaats or Ebay and pick it up yourself. Or if you are living at your own place SaveExpress | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus

Quote Originally Posted by babyjess View Post
    Unfortunately even if you only order 1 nappy the shipping cost to the UK is 6 - making the single nappy cost over 7.50 in total! It may be cheaper for mainland Europe though, but if you are in the UK it is probably a lot cheaper to order from a UK supplier.
    Yeah, but for people like me who can't really order a whole pack, because I'm living at home, it's way better
    And better to conceil...
    This also helps picking up your order anonymously, But hey,, do what you will^^ The world is a free place.
    Who would I be if I judge someone by their preferences

Hang loose,

Spinerip
    Last edited by really; 11-Oct-2010 at 23:33.