Thread: The Hub (A new TV channel)

Default The Hub (A new TV channel)

"The Hub" is a television station which is replacing the Discovery Kids channel today on 10/10/10. Apparently, it is a joint-venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications after Hasbro acquired a 50% stake in the Discovery Kids channel back in April.

"Discovery will oversee ad sales and distribution, while Hasbro will be responsible for programming."

The programming is mostly aimed at children between the hours of 6am and 8pm EST, but the nighttime programming is what I particularly like about this.

Batman (1966 Adam West Series) Batman Beyond, The Transformers (1984 Series), G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero (1985 Series), Fraggle Rock, and Happy Days are among the shows I am very excited about.

I mean the scheduling is awesome! This is what happens when Hasbro teams up with a TV network, and I love it! Check it out!

Schedule for 10/10/10 and 10/11/10

This looks cool but unforutnately I don't have the channel but looking at some of the show I think I like Kenny the Shark but mainly because we share the same name. There are some good shows on there so I would watch this if I could.

Thanks for the heads up on the new channel. I will have to check it out in the evenings when they have the older TV shows on. I remember back a few years ago when Discovery Kids used to show the old Lassie and Timmy and Lassie series.

and the evil armies of Hasbro's PR group make another great advance in their war of subliminal advertising....