Thread: hello again

Default hello again

the sight keeps prompting me to introduce my self. Hello there.

Hey there, that's hardly what I'd call an introduction, it's more a greeting!

Tell us a little bit about yourself! How did you find the site? Why are you here? What other interests do you have? What sort of music and movies and books are you into? What's your favourite thing to do with your friends etc etc etc!

Welcome to ADISC, looking forward to hearing more from you soon

If you're struggling to think of anything to write, this awesome cheat sheet will help you

Ok, I found this site while researching enuerisis(night wetting). Seemed as though there is alot of support/interest with diapers on this site so I decided to become an active user. I don't always need to where diapers. It comes and goes. I do, however, like to where them, so I don't mind the occassional mishap at night. I used to live in South America (Chile) and I know some of my relatives where German so naturally I have always been interested in latin and european cultures. I grew up with English and Spanish, so I speak both fairly fluently. My family doesn't know about my need/want for diapers so I like talking about it with others in places like this.

Cool, and what sorts of outside interests do you have?

Any exciting hobbies?